Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Highwire

Music...

9 posts in this topic

You can put mp3 files on the game just the same way how you do it in Vice City, but I don't how to bring back the old stations.

It's either that you torrented a ripped version, or something went awry with the audio. Buy the game if you want the stations; after all, a copy of III can now be bought for a bargain, right?

Or either that a file or more that contains those radio station songs are missing. I have the same problem too and I'm pretty sure those files are missing, i just don't know which one it is >.<

I had this problem. I don't know the details, but I know it was a no-cd crack so that's most likely the answer.

But it's possible that if you downloaded it from a torrent, then the radio files might not have been included, to save some space for quicker downloading.

So, agreed with the others. Purchase the game, it's fairly cheap I believe.

You can put mp3 files on the game just the same way how you do it in Vice City, but I don't how to bring back the old stations.

And how do you put it in VC? Idc that much abotu the old stations but it would be nice to have some music...

edit: Oh yeah forgot to say yeah i did get a NO CD Crack :P And i was too lazy to go out to a store.

Edited by Highwire

If it's for gta3, you open the gta3 folder and look for a folder called mp3. Then you stick in some mp3 songs in it. And i think you have to edit the mp3report notepad file before you can listen to it. I'm pretty sure that's what you do