Detective mode

silverballer95

Ok. One person is the detective, and a couple of ppl are criminals. Turn off blips and player tags. The detective sees criminals beating up pedestrians. The criminals run and do whatever it takes to get away. Criminals cannot directly shoot the detective. They can shoot the detectives car 'til it blows up, pop the tires out, just can't pop the detective. The detective has to follow them as best as he can without loosing them. He can shoot the criminals. Also, pistols only is safest way to play, if you want to have a decently long game. Tell me you like it. I made it up.

Ok. One person is the detective, and a couple of ppl are criminals. Turn off blips and player tags. The detective sees criminals beating up pedestrians. The criminals run and do whatever it takes to get away. Criminals cannot directly shoot the detective. They can shoot the detectives car 'til it blows up, pop the tires out, just can't pop the detective. The detective has to follow them as best as he can without loosing them. He can shoot the criminals. Also, pistols only is safest way to play, if you want to have a decently long game. Tell me you like it. I made it up.

I like it lol