Sprunk Factory

Ok, I've read a couple of topics that hinted to a ghost in the sprunk factory (I know that's fake btw). The other day I'd just and so opened the 3rd Island and so was cruising around on a PCJ 600 when I saw the factory, had a ride round and saw a door that looked like an opening one. Jumped off the bike and stepped inside.

The place looked like it had been abandoned for years, the floors had all collapsed to the cellar and there was a sewage pipe draining into the middle. Most of the windows were smashed and there was a big hole in the roof. As I walked in one of the electric boxes sparked, so for some reason I was equipped with a pistol so I shot at it.

Now I have subtitles enabled as it makes it easier to follow cut scenes, and just after I shot I got a subtitle saying "Your outta here". At which point I panicked and ran outside, a couple of people ran past so I gunned them both down with an Assault Rifle. I jumped on the bike and gunned it out of there.

Since then I've explored the full area, including the tunnels that lead into the factory at the bottom, and found nothing. All I can suggest is the guards from "Honkers" (which is at the bottom of the street) are a little over protective, I've not yet found the person who said it but I'm sure it's not a ghost or anything silly like that.

Anyone else seen this?