Pwned!

chris82

Okay, the other day I was getting pissed because on the GTA: PSP section of GTAForums, I kept seeing people

who thought GTA PSP was going to be overhead view, GTA3 port, or GTA: Sin City. I had to step in and tell these

people they were wrong, but of course, the people who already know it's not one of the above things think I'm

talking to them instead of the newbs. Here's a transcript of the topic:

Chris82: Listen this game will not be GTA3, or Vice City or San Andreas for PSP. It's a whole new game.

It's full 3-D, not overhead, CJ is not confirmed, and this game will not be in a distant time period.

Vice City=1986

GTA3=2001

San Andreas=1992

GTA: PSP=???

_____

GTA3=Claude Speed

GTA: Vice City=Tommy Vercetti

GTA: San Andreas=Carl Johnson

GTA: Advance: Mike

GTA: PSP=???

You don't know who the character is, stop whining, and also the most up to date release date is: July 15th.

HunterY: Sigh.

....and how do you know this?

chris82: From IGN:

It's time to return to Liberty City, the town where all the rules were broken as Grand Theft Auto 3 revolutionized gaming and made the GTA series the biggest franchise on the planet.

The PlayStation Portable edition is an all-new game set in the seedy, sprawling underworld of Liberty City.

That's how I know. Even though Rockstar and every game retailer already says it will be a new game,

there's you stupid people who can't lay back and accept it and bitch about it.

EDIT: Also GTA3 is set in 2001 because it was released then,

Vice in 1986 because it says so in the opening movie.

Same goes for '92 and San Andreas. Also, (SPOILER) at the end of GTA: San Andreas, Catalina (woman who betrayed you in GTA3) calls when she is shagging the guy from GTA3 (Who was in the background of a couple SA sequences) and she talks about how "great" Claude is. Do I have to spoon-feed it to you retards?

Tehunter:

Retards? You seem to be mislead; We know its not GTA3.

We said its taking place in Liberty City, which it is.

Get a clue. And by the way it is 'webmaster' not 'webmasta'.

Retards, huh.

HunterY: Good God. There are about 30 topics about all this crap.

And I was refering to this:

It's full 3-D, not overhead, CJ is not confirmed, and this game will not be in a distant time period.

That stuff. You know. The stuff that hasn't already been discussed for 5 months now.

Try the search button next time. Thanks

Hobbes27: Chris, we have known about this for months.

We proabably know more then you, so no, we don't need to be fed information.

But yes, I would like you to be my bitch and spoon-feed me. kthnx!

chris82: First of all, he said "How do I know this"

which implies that he thought GTA: PSP was a GTA3 port.

So apparently, he didn't know. Speak for yourself. Oh,

and Webmasta is slang for Webmaster, but don't let your low

intellegence stop you. You could be the first to discover that LOL means Laugh Out Loud. Or,

you could discover what an asshole is for. Probably the latter, because you are an idiot, after all.

Well, besides that, you need to stop before this happens to you:

[Master Chief humping picture]

HunterY: You sir, are an idiot.

Hobbes27: QUOTE (Hunter¥ @ May 4 2005, 19:19)

You sir, are an idiot.

I second that and add this:

[stupid "congrats on your gay thread" picture]

That was for you, chris.

K^2:

Your threads are pointless, your posts contain very little info,

and you suck at making insults. Just stop trying before you make yourself look even worse

than you allready do. Stick to asking questions and respectfully discussing topics opened by

people with more insight. Otherwise, you might end up banned before long, and you'll lose the

opportunity to do even that.

chris82: Ooh! Banned. Wow, I'm so scared.

Anyway, I'm just pointing out the truth to people who couldn't understand it.

Look, man. Don't hesitate to stick your hand down your pants because you can't f

ind a girlfriend who's name doesn't end in .jpg. It's not my fault if you're

[image showing me holding up a slow sign]

mvi: A little point, Hunter¥ did ask for an explanation on how he knew

Blindfare: Shut up chris, you act like a 9 year old 'Oh im so scared', Grow up and realise that your not

Mr.Knowitallfirst about GTA, As said before, people already knew this.

Constantine.:

LMAO. Lockage, I guess. :)

chris82:

I know this. I was telling the people who didn't. People who started choice topics like "GTA3: PSP" and "Birds-eye?"

Also, "Oh, I'm so scared" was sarcasm, why don't you look into it.

Of course, I know how hard it must be with crap like this on your computer:

[insulting picture of search for "your lame-ass post" directed toward Blindfare]

Yes, please lock the topic, I've had enough fun.

Tsuroki: [picture of a cat putting its paw on a girls mouth]

Hey, Chris: Shut up. Thanks.

[Locks the topic]

If you want to see the actual topic, go to http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=190643

or click here. Do you think I pwned them, or they pwned me?

Edited by chris82

That sounds to me as if people were constantly misreading or misinterpreting information in the said posts, and therefore and argument started. I wouldn't say it was pwnage, the girlfriend ending in .jpg was a new one for me lol :P

Peoples views on sarcasm seem a little weird compared to normal, if you're a new member there chances are they were just trying to pwn you.

• 2 months later...
That sounds to me as if people were constantly misreading or misinterpreting information in the said posts, and therefore and argument started. I wouldn't say it was pwnage, the girlfriend ending in .jpg was a new one for me lol :P

Peoples views on sarcasm seem a little weird compared to normal, if you're a new member there chances are they were just trying to pwn you.

The .jpg girlfriend joke was worth my time. -_-

Btw why is this idiot bumping threads?