Problem with trainers and save games.

Janciic

I've downloaded GTA: VC 2 days ago... But all missions seems too boring for me (and hard too :lolbounce: ). So I want to put save games in to game, but there all one error, that seems be my best friends in those days. When I put savegames in correct folder, launch the game and load save game, after loading screen this error appears. And looks like all trainers doesn't work. What can I do to fix this SH1T? :thumbsdown:

Maybe I should download anoher GTA: VC? But I want to play totally original VC without any cars or other new stuff in game. All I want - 100% savegame and trainers.

P.S. Game surely is downloaded in torrents, so illegaly.

Can anyone help me? :'(

post-35992-1244984096.jpg

• 1 month later...
I've downloaded GTA: VC 2 days ago... But all missions seems too boring for me (and hard too :lolbounce: ). So I want to put save games in to game, but there all one error, that seems be my best friends in those days. When I put savegames in correct folder, launch the game and load save game, after loading screen this error appears. And looks like all trainers doesn't work. What can I do to fix this SH1T? :thumbsdown:

Maybe I should download anoher GTA: VC? But I want to play totally original VC without any cars or other new stuff in game. All I want - 100% savegame and trainers.

P.S. Game surely is downloaded in torrents, so illegaly.

Can anyone help me? :'(

make sure that the version of the game is suported by the trainer ... also, if the saved games were made using a mod then they WILL NOT WORK !!... you should try Vice City Ultimate Trainer v2, it has GOD, infinite ammo, armor, very heavy car, 10k and much more !! ... it works fine for me and i think it works with any vc mod ... (i tried just 2 mods but it worked great with both) ... hope you'll solve your problems !!