New ATS Video

ZeroX

Well long story short, the crew I started, Terror Squad, is no longer around anymore, I have left TS and joined ATS.

Here is our latest video just finished today, edited by Darkness and featuring stunts from the whole ATS crew. There is also a new stunt in this video which I invented.

Here is the link

Velocity

Edited by ZeroX

What happened to TS? I heard about it on gtastunting but.

2 min 10 sec download.

Ahem:

No handlign.cfg alterations were made and no vehicle mods were used in any of the stunts shown.

But it was all cool. What was that stunt that ZeroX made up here, didn't see anything new or unusual except the car thing at the end. And enough with your cork-2-grinds already! But it was really, really good.

Edited by Akuma

The new trick is the packer being set up on its side to create a steep ramp.

TS sort of died due to lack of member activity and one member (Matt) "quit" but now he has joined Zero Signal.

Yea, the spelling error lol, everyone in the crew had been watching the unfinished version of this video for the past week, only during the uploading of the final version was the spelling mistake noticed :( so there wasn't much we could do about it if we still wanted to release the video on time.

About the cork2grinds and krail2grinds. I could have put so many more in the video but I keep them to a minimal as to not ruin the variety in the video and use up all the locations. They are a very hard stunt which only about 3 people other than myself have been able to accomplish. I was actualy the first person to ever do one with proof (I say with proof because heaps of people have claimed to do it before me, but could not prove it).

Well I hope this video is being enjoyed :) thanks for taking the time to comment and I'll be checking back here every so often to check the feedback and to answer any questions anyone may have.