Money and Vehicles

Well for the case of fixing your vehicles and to stop it from getting damaged, there's no cheats for it, unfortunately. I don't think anybody has got something like that yet.

To earn money quicker, well usually if this is the case, trying hitting into the Parking Meter. You get free money quicker. But obviously that takes long, so complete a few missions and until that dollar sign shows up in front of your property, you should be able to build up on the revenue you earn through the missions you do. Unfortunately, there's no cheats available for this either.

I don't know if a trainer has this, but check it out here:

http://www.thegtaplace.com/downloads/category.php?id=45

If your anti-virus picks up that it's a virus, its a false positive, the reason is because your keylogging in the game or something to those lines, at least.

Anyways, hope this helps you mate!

EDIT: Are talking about Vice City Stories, or just Vice City? You posted this topic in the wrong place if it's for Vice City. Just giving you the heads up.

Edited by TM™

lol trainer wont work its for PS2 :P

and yeah its wrong section. to make money quickly it depends on where you're at in the game. if you're able to buy the assets (ice cream factory, stripclub, movie studio, car dealer, docks, printworks, kaufman cabs) then you should buy one of them and do the missions for it (caution i hear if you save at the ice cream factory it'll glitch your save file). if you're not up to that, you can run over the parking meters downtown to get cash, or rob stores (not ammunation, they shoot back :P). Also for easy money, do the events at the stadium, they start at 8pm game time (20:00) i think.

Also if you complete all the missions at your mansion then that is a asset too and gives you up to 5k a day. You could do taxi missions or vigilante missions as well for quick money.

lol trainer wont work its for PS2 :P

and yeah its wrong section. to make money quickly it depends on where you're at in the game. if you're able to buy the assets (ice cream factory, stripclub, movie studio, car dealer, docks, printworks, kaufman cabs) then you should buy one of them and do the missions for it (caution i hear if you save at the ice cream factory it'll glitch your save file). if you're not up to that, you can run over the parking meters downtown to get cash, or rob stores (not ammunation, they shoot back :P). Also for easy money, do the events at the stadium, they start at 8pm game time (20:00) i think.

Also if you complete all the missions at your mansion then that is a asset too and gives you up to 5k a day. You could do taxi missions or vigilante missions as well for quick money.

Thank You for replies, I did post in wrong section (sorry for that). Anyway where can I find parking meters?

the parking meters are in downtown area. you know where the hyman condo is (the house with helipad and 3 garages), if you go through there, to the right (through the barricade thingy), then on that road there is parking meters. Keep in mind you dont really get a whole lot from parking meters, i think its random but when i did it, each time i got maybe $50 per meter, so maybe you're better off trying another way that i mentioned.

the parking meters are in downtown area. you know where the hyman condo is (the house with helipad and 3 garages), if you go through there, to the right (through the barricade thingy), then on that road there is parking meters. Keep in mind you dont really get a whole lot from parking meters, i think its random but when i did it, each time i got maybe $50 per meter, so maybe you're better off trying another way that i mentioned.

How do you rob the stores?

How do you rob the stores?

Usually you just enter a shop and point your gun at the cashier and usually if you just keep pointing at him the cash starts comin' out and everytime the money comes a star would pop up

• 2 years later...