31 replies to this topic

#21 Connor

Connor

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,665 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 05:31 PM

I'm not giving an opinion, I'm advising you to stop before you contradict yourself even further.

Edited by Connor, 30 May 2009 - 05:38 PM.

Posted Image

Ah, IRC, where men are men, women are men, and 14-year old girls are FBI agents.

#22 Alvas.

Alvas.

Stay Cool !

• Members
  • 1,272 posts
  • India 

Posted 30 May 2009 - 06:16 PM

Ok whatever chill-out this is going completely off-topic. So I am stopping this and bringing this to an end. Continue the discussion about the topic no more flames.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#23 Connor

Connor

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 2,665 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 06:22 PM

Great, thanks mate...Thought you would see sense..:awesome:

I'm glad everyone has stopped flaming me now, obviously if I was flaming back, it would bring me right down to their level and probably get me a lengthy suspension/ban.

Even though this topic is still breaking the rules, I guess I'd like to see San Andreas Stories, but it's been speculated for ages and we've not heard any news, maybe they were saving it for the RAGE engine.

Posted Image

Ah, IRC, where men are men, women are men, and 14-year old girls are FBI agents.

#24 Mpilk901

Mpilk901

Proudly destroying the community since March '07.

• Elite Members
  • 2,505 posts
  •    Scotland 

Posted 30 May 2009 - 06:28 PM

If it was on the RAGE engine I doubt the PSP would be able to handle it and that would make me feel dissapointed as that's kind of where the stories series belong. However I wouldn't exactly want another stories game using their old engine as I've fallen in long with the power of the RAGE one.

Maybe in the future when the PSP2 or XboxPortable arrives? That would be awesome.

Nothing to see here, move along

#25 Alvas.

Alvas.

Stay Cool !

• Members
  • 1,272 posts
  • India 

Posted 30 May 2009 - 07:28 PM

@Connor - Well I think I actually have some sense...Na ? :P

I would actually like to see San andreas stories but only if it had the RAGE engine. :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

#26 Husky

Husky

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 07:31 PM

It'd be awesome if GTA San Andreas Stories or a GTA game set in san andreas had the same qualities GTA IV had.

Posted Image

#27 Connor

Connor

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 2,665 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 07:35 PM

I'd be suprised if they fit it on one disc considering the size.

Edited by Connor, 30 May 2009 - 07:36 PM.

Posted Image

#28 rohan5841

rohan5841

Nobody Special

• Banned
  • 2 posts
  • India 

Posted 31 May 2009 - 07:45 AM

i wish that when ever we do vigitagle missions we should change into cops and medic mission for its outfit.

#29 Alvas.

Alvas.

Stay Cool !

• Members
  • 1,272 posts
  • India 

Posted 31 May 2009 - 09:39 AM

Well that can be actually done from someone who has some experience about coding.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#30 Thomas.

Thomas.

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 6,715 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 31 May 2009 - 10:21 AM

I'd be suprised if they fit it on one disc considering the size.

I suppose so but if GTA IV fits on a disc then wouldn't this game fit on one too? I doubt it would actually be that hard to fit it on a disc. If it came out on computer I would understand if it didn't fit on one disc.

If it did come out then I wouldn't want the storyline of San Andreas and the this storyline to intertwine, a totally new San Andreas would be what I am looking for but I want to see a new Vice City before I see a new San Andreas.

Posted Image
Past member of the Fiore Family Mafia ;_;

#31 SnowFlake813

SnowFlake813

Numbers Runner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • United States 

Posted 03 June 2009 - 01:39 AM

a new SA would be awsome if it were to be remade but i mean idk i know im tired of the same place a new location would be a great change

Edited by SnowFlake813, 06 June 2009 - 03:40 PM.

Posted Image

#32 MrLanceVanceDance

MrLanceVanceDance

Consigliere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 08 January 2012 - 10:26 AM

Sorry guys, but judging by the facts, I highly doubt that a GTA San Andreas Stories game will actually be created. Rockstar Games specifically created The Introduction DVD to act as a prequel to GTA San Andreas, and so that GTA San Andreas Stories didn't need to be created. Also, judgin on how Rockstar has stated that the GTA III Era is over and out, and how Rockstar is modernising the GTA Series, I find it unlikely that GTA San Andreas Stories will be created.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users