Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KSI LolCatz

GTA SANANDREAS STORIES

32 posts in this topic

I'd be suprised if they fit it on one disc considering the size.

I suppose so but if GTA IV fits on a disc then wouldn't this game fit on one too? I doubt it would actually be that hard to fit it on a disc. If it came out on computer I would understand if it didn't fit on one disc.

If it did come out then I wouldn't want the storyline of San Andreas and the this storyline to intertwine, a totally new San Andreas would be what I am looking for but I want to see a new Vice City before I see a new San Andreas.

a new SA would be awsome if it were to be remade but i mean idk i know im tired of the same place a new location would be a great change

Edited by SnowFlake813

Sorry guys, but judging by the facts, I highly doubt that a GTA San Andreas Stories game will actually be created. Rockstar Games specifically created The Introduction DVD to act as a prequel to GTA San Andreas, and so that GTA San Andreas Stories didn't need to be created. Also, judgin on how Rockstar has stated that the GTA III Era is over and out, and how Rockstar is modernising the GTA Series, I find it unlikely that GTA San Andreas Stories will be created.