GTA SANANDREAS STORIES

KSI LolCatz

It would nice to see San Andreas Stories on the PSP, but I see that as highly unlikely now. If it was ever released on the PS3 or 360, it wouldn't really do great as they could possibly be making something else. Co-Op would be awesome, but I don't see it fit perfectly in GTA in general. 16 players Co-Op would be really insane and chaotic, maybe sticking with 2-3 players? More reasonable if you ask me.

And Connor, stop being a twat and give the guy a break. You will see many people making topics like this either way, so there's no point in really saying something like that is there?

And yes, I loved the scenery of San Andreas, awesome game. If they ever do make something like this, I'd like to see this completely reinvented in the RAGE engine. Would be a spectacular view.

I wouldn't mind seeing a San Andreas Stories. I wasn't a huge fan of GTA San Andreas but if Rockstar released a San Andreas sequel then it might look a bit better. But I don't really see it happening at all, we've almost went through the IV era and so it seems very unlikely that a San Andreas Stories would come.

@ Connor: You want to know why people are insulting you? Look up at your post, there's an example.

Edited by Thomas.

Great reason mate...I totally understand now, thanks so much mate.

@TM - Calling someone a twat, that's so much more mature and has a point to it eh?

All I'm doing is just advising someone what to do next time they post something incredibly annoying.

Chill out.

Anyway, this has been speculated for years, I doubt it's gonna happen, although I'd like it to.

Edited by Connor

And Connor, stop being a twat and give the guy a break. You will see many people making topics like this either way, so there's no point in really saying something like that is there?

I completely agree with this. There are a lot of people who want this to be done. He was one of them so thats why he posted. Ok fine that you are advising him. The forum clearly says"The Next GTA." He can actually discuss about whatever he thinks for the next GTA. So there was no reason to pounce in between.

Edited by Eazy.

Look guys shut it. The guy who posted this topic obviously didn't realise that the topic had been made many times before, does it occur to you that he joined yesterday? No wonder that not a lot of new members are actually staying here, nice to know how well people are greeted here:

"Well if you acknowledge that you're the "fiftyith million" person to make a topic like this, then why don't you post in one of the other "fiftyith million" topics?"

Well done...

I don't see any of you challenge any staff or other members making comments like I did? Are you scared of them or something?

We are not retarded like you to rant the mods for no reason and get suspended/banned ot anything.

Edited by Eazy.

@Thomas:

Well done for pointing all that out mate, considering I really couldn't give a shit about what you have to say.

Didn't realise though? It's clearly obvious you skipped reading the first topic, gave a little shitty comment about San Andreas Stories, then got down to trying your hardest to rip on me, amirite?

i know im like the fiftyith millon person to do this

@Eazy:

I wasn't ranting at the mods, I was ranting about you all being too scared to express your views about their(and other members) views, but you are fine with insulting me for mine?

And never...ever fucking call me retarded right? Just so you know this time. I have far more fucking intellegence in one of my fucking brain cells than you have all together, despite how my brain doesn't actually work properly.

Edited by Connor

We insult your views because usually your views insult others. The last few posts I have read of yours have either been misleading or completely off-topic - like this topic. TM and I at least managed to post something relevant to the specified topic and neither of us posted anything about the creator of the topic.

You can express your feelings - usually with you it's sick or insulting - nobody said you can't but with regards to this topic's post it was completely irrelevant and just weird.

Note: I wasn't trying to 'rip' you, I was just amused at your PM to SV earlier with you acting all tough guy - I don't think SV could give a flying fuck if you can't take being insulted by him, it shows that you can't take what you give out.

And never...ever fucking call me retarded right? Just so you know this time. I have far more fucking intellegence in one of my fucking brain cells than you have all together, despite how my brain doesn't actually work properly.

Well now you just proved that you are retarded. If you weren't retarded you would never say this"I have far more fucking intellegence in one of my fucking brain cells than you have all together". You are still acting like you are the toughest guys ever born on earth.

Edited by Eazy.

Chill dudes!

Connor was right to point out to him that this is a duplicate of another topic but perhaps shouldn't of been too harsh. However, the point has been made and I'm sure KSI gets what he's done wrong. If Connor did anything that he really shouldn't have then I'm sure the mods will point that out to him via PM as thats what their there for.

Lock?

Edited by Mpilk901

We insult your views because usually your views insult others. The last few posts I have read of yours have either been misleading or completely off-topic - like this topic. TM and I at least managed to post something relevant to the specified topic and neither of us posted anything about the creator of the topic.

You can express your feelings - usually with you it's sick or insulting - nobody said you can't but with regards to this topic's post it was completely irrelevant and just weird.

Note: I wasn't trying to 'rip' you, I was just amused at your PM to SV earlier with you acting all tough guy - I don't think SV could give a flying fuck if you can't take being insulted by him, it shows that you can't take what you give out.

This topic was breaking the rules, that's why I posted, it's related to this topic.

I've not posted anything sick or insulting, all I did was advise someone on how not to post annoying shit.

I wasn't insulting anybody in the other topic, and Spider-Vice just seemed to tell me to shut the fuck up, so I sent a PM with exactly that in it. I couldn't give a flying fuck either, I just thought it was pretty funny. I didn't actually give anything out. If it was Spider-Vice that reported my post then it would seem he was the one who can give out but can't take?

And Eazy, I'd really think about what you're saying if I were you.

Edited by Connor

Great, thanks mate...Thought you would see sense..:awesome:

I'm glad everyone has stopped flaming me now, obviously if I was flaming back, it would bring me right down to their level and probably get me a lengthy suspension/ban.

Even though this topic is still breaking the rules, I guess I'd like to see San Andreas Stories, but it's been speculated for ages and we've not heard any news, maybe they were saving it for the RAGE engine.

If it was on the RAGE engine I doubt the PSP would be able to handle it and that would make me feel dissapointed as that's kind of where the stories series belong. However I wouldn't exactly want another stories game using their old engine as I've fallen in long with the power of the RAGE one.

Maybe in the future when the PSP2 or XboxPortable arrives? That would be awesome.