Vehicles in future GTAs

I'm wondering what vehicles people would like to see in any future GTA game. Maybe new types of vehicle could become availible, such as hovercraft (rather than modded bikes/cars/boats) or skateboards, or better player rollerblades than the ped cycle cheat on VC. Maybe more vehicles with an inbuilt arsenal. What about the ability to put things in a vehicle, or the ability to own your very own motor, which you can legally spawn at any time.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Maybe new types of vehicle could become availible, such as hovercraft (rather than modded bikes/cars/boats) or skateboards, or better player rollerblades than the ped cycle cheat on VC. Maybe more vehicles with an inbuilt arsenal. What about the ability to put things in a vehicle, or the ability to own your very own motor, which you can legally spawn at any time.

Well in early article previews for San Andreas they outlined some of the features. Most of the magazines said SA would have skateboards/rolerblades. If you look in the game files you can see traces of a possible skateboard.

Also some magazines said you can put stuf in your car.

So all those things would probally be availible in GTA- next as they probally have some of those files and can just easily import into the game and finish it off.

... maybe this time time they will go with a young urban type white guy. With him and his skateboard( but that could look like Tony Hawk.)

They need turn signals on cars so you know when the ass hole is going to change lanes and hit you.

Thank God! I'm not alone! I hate idiots who randomly change lanes((more than once, mind you)). I have hit the same fucker three times in less than a minute. Or you're in the right lane, and a turn is coming up, some guy in the LEFT lane swerves infront of you to turn right. Not only are you going fast, but they are going unusually fast and you wreck, just to realise that a few minutes ago you got a few stars and then a cop slams into you. Before you know it, a cop runs up to your already knocked off door and busts you. All because an idiot who can't choose what lane he wants. :pissed:

What about.......

monorail

Hell yeah! Haha, have Disney World((obviously being based in Orlando, since we are such an active and interesting place :rolleyes: )) and hijack those monorails. :lol:

Hell yeah! Haha, have Disney World((obviously being based in Orlando, since we are such an active and interesting place  )) and hijack those monorails. 
"that would be my favorite place to put gta 4 since it is close to vc and if it was based in orlando u could most likely drive to vc"

i would like to buy like a shop then like make my own kind of car just 4 me or my gang :cigar:

Remember GTA2? You could mod the cars so that they shot bullets out the front, bring that back, they have to bring it back!

Oh yeah and you can get your gang members to drive for you to a destination of your choice and you can do drive by's on the way there. You could have different routes like a city circle or eg. Temple Drive By Route.

Also I think you should be able to dump spare weapons, packages and bodies in the trunk of your car.

Remember GTA2? You could mod the cars so that they shot bullets out the front, bring that back, they have to bring it back!

I support that. :yup:

And maybe to boost the firepower, we could shoot to the front with an MP5 or something.

Guys, I'm wondering, do you think planes should be just a little bit faster? I found them quite slow in SA. The Hydra was only like 1.2 times the speed of an NRG.

what about a car that GOOOEEEEEEEEEEEsssssssssssss...........

you should be able to hire gang members/peds/special type of service to follow you around with your modified/specific car, and they can fix it up or meet you in a certain location to hand you the car if you died or stuck or something, (i dont know crazy idea i made up)