Anyone play Godfather II?

Sabin

So I seen all these cool hyped up previews of Godfather II a few months, and decided to buy it at EB Games on a impulse buy.

What I was expecting.. I was expecting when I went to play it a well rendered graphics like GTA 4 or something. When I turned it on, the first few moments I got to drive around.

It felt like the game was unfinished.. The graphics are Blocky, amaterish, looks terrible. The graphics looks one of those lame 3D cartoon like would you catch on Tv when you were 7 years old a long ages ago back in the 90's. Damn. I'm never buying a EA Game again! What a waste of $60. And htere is so many bugs in the game.

The Cars dont even take damage, all they do is smoke and you can smash the windows out of them... You know what it looks like to me is they got the "The sims" developers working on this and had them make because the graphics look like the "The Sims 2", I know I played Dead Space which was by EA games and it was a masterpiece of game hihgly fun. But one too many bad apples from EA games. I really pissed that would realise the game in that state and charge me $60 for it. The graphics are subpar and look unfinished and collisions too are lame, if you just touch a person with your car they go flying and die. But in GTA 4 a person for example will put there hand outs on the hood and they will react realisiticly to how much force you driving into them..

So this game gets a 2/10 from me. Its a turd. I played it 1 hour and got bored of it. That was a expensive $60 hour.

A agree that game was a piece of fucking shit. I've payed a rental for that game at Blockbuster, for my sisters Xbox. At first when I first heard about it I thought that it was going to be a kick ass Grand Theft Auto IV feel like game. But for a long ass delay, we get left off with this Simpson's Hit and Run lookin' like game. When I first played this it reminded me of first playing Saints Row 2. The graphics suck ass , the combat sucks ass , the gameplay sucks ass. The game does have alot of bugs in it. I have to admit it but the first Godfather game was way better than this. And $60 for this piece of cow jizz? What a big rip off. EA rushed the game, it doesn't look finished at all. Its just a low budget game. I am never buying any video game from EA again. Scarface: The world is yours is 10x more fun than this game.

1/10

Glad to see you agree :). You know after playing this Godfather 2, I appreciate more the fine work Rockstar put into GTA 4 Liberty City. I just can't bare to play Godfather 2 even after paying $60 for it after playing GTA 4 becuase I'm used to the fine details and graphics of gta 4. Playing Godfather 2 is like going back a lightyear, I think GTA 3 actually was better graphics then Godfather 2 Game. I probably will never buy a Electronic Arts game either again.

I'm going to record myself sometime taking the Godfather 2 game DVD and break it and half , upload it to youtube.

Edited by Sabin

Glad to see you agree :). You know after playing this Godfather 2, I appreciate more the fine work Rockstar put into GTA 4 Liberty City. I just can't bare to play Godfather 2 even after paying $60 for it after playing GTA 4 becuase I'm used to the fine details and graphics of gta 4. Playing Godfather 2 is like going back a lightyear, I think GTA 3 actually was better graphics then Godfather 2 Game. I probably will never buy a Electronic Arts game either again.

I'm going to record myself sometime taking the Godfather 2 game DVD and break it and half , upload it to youtube.

Graphics aren't everything in a game, if you find something fun in the game and try to look at bad things in a positive way then you could enjoy it a bit, don't break the disc, that's just dumb.

I'm dont know what kind of plastic its made of buts its really elastic in nature. I couldn't get it crack in half. I remember years ago the CD's and DVD's would crack in half and shatter and possible injury you with flying shards. They must of changed the plastic they use. I was wearing saftey goggles while I did this but guess I didn't need them.

Edited by Sabin