43 replies to this topic

#41 Husky

Husky

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 01:23 PM

Oh yeah I forgot another finding, remember that in Memory graffiti on the wall in North Holland, Algonquin? It says "In Loving Memory... (Names) Luis. But its talking about Jose. Hmm who is Jose?

Do you guys remember the mission Undress to Kill? That man that is in the front room counting the money is Jose. You shoot him with that Auto-Shotgun in IV.

Anyway that is when he is running the Strip Club, which has to deal with The Ballad of Gay Tony because it has nightlife in it. So we would expect more: The Vibe , San Juan , KStudio , and some new cars.

I hope that the Tampa is Luis's unique car just like Johnny's Hexer and Niko's Esperanto(Roman's Taxi) .

Posted Image

#42 dew1911

dew1911

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  •    England 

Posted 07 June 2009 - 08:44 PM

Like the sound of both DLCs on disk - Any ideas how much in the UK?
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#43 silverballer95

silverballer95

June 6, 1944 - D-Day

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 12:45 AM

I'd like to congradulate Husky for guessing the player correctly a while ago. When I heard you were gonna play as Louise, the first thing I thought about was Husky's thread. lol so congrats!
Posted Image

#44 TNF

TNF

Party Patrol

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,399 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 02 July 2009 - 01:19 PM

Oh yeah I forgot another finding, remember that in Memory graffiti on the wall in North Holland, Algonquin? It says "In Loving Memory... (Names) Luis. But its talking about Jose. Hmm who is Jose?

Do you know exactly which street of North Holland has this graffiti? I have looked all around North Holland and Northwood but haven't found it yet.

Edit: Never mind, I found it, it's in Bohan, just one street ahead and left of the Bohan safehouse.

Anyone remember Teddy Benavidez from the mission A Long Way To Fall? He will definetely be an aqquintance of Luis for a while. I have a feeling he will be TBOGT's version of Jason Michaels from TLAD - he will be an important character early in the story, but gets killed early because of Niko.

Edited by TNF, 12 July 2009 - 11:50 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users