43 replies to this topic

#21 Husky

Husky

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 05:02 PM

LOL... The Ballad of gay tony?? I would've never expected rockstar to give the 2nd dlc that name... and Luis Lopez is my exact real name... so wierd to have a gta character with the same name as me...

Shut the hell up. If your name is Luis Fernando Lopez then you have the stupidest name in the world. Luis Lopez? Come on it sounds real stupid like Victor Vance.

Posted Image

#22 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,941 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 05:17 PM

Well both are insanely common Hispanic names so I don't see how it's weird. Look at all the famous Hispanic/Latino whatever you wanna call it actors, so many of them are Lopez, Fernandez, Cortez or Rodriguez.

#23 Husky

Husky

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 05:30 PM

Rodriugez Swavez Pac MckMendez. Doesn't get any spanish than this!

Btw when I was cruising Liberty City one day I found graffiti that says in memory of Jose. Its in the website here too for proof:

http://rockstargames...ens&content=111

The wierdest thing is it has Luis's name on it.

Posted Image

#24 Victor_Vance

Victor_Vance

Drop Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 05:37 PM

Well both are insanely common Hispanic names so I don't see how it's weird. Look at all the famous Hispanic/Latino whatever you wanna call it actors, so many of them are Lopez, Fernandez, Cortez or Rodriguez.

While they are pretty common names I know that... but I never thought a GTA main character would have my name.... and what's up with you Husky, while are you being an such an ass lately?

#25 Mpilk901

Mpilk901

Proudly destroying the community since March '07.

• Elite Members
  • 2,505 posts
  •    Scotland 

Posted 30 May 2009 - 05:40 PM

That's awesome that you have the same name as a GTA character :P

Nothing to see here, move along

#26 Husky

Husky

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 06:02 PM

My real name is actual Carl Johnson.

lol but thats unbelievable though. I don't doubt it though. But really? Wow thats cool. You know one of the Characters of Grand Theft Auto IV has my last name:

Anthony Prince (Gay Tony)

Posted Image

#27 Noru

Noru

Nothing is true

• Elite Members
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 06:06 PM

That would be kinda weird having the same name as a GTA Protagonist. But anyways, I am looking forward to this DLC. I'm guessing the Health bar for Luis would be Purple or Pink, Johnny had White and Niko had Green.
- If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.

#28 Urbanoutlaw

Urbanoutlaw

Rouge Element

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,956 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 04:13 PM

When San Andreas came out, I wanted to name the girlfriend's grandson Thomas Carl.

They went w/ Damian. Turns out to be a much better fit.

Any word yet on new vehicles or music? I expect exclusive tracks from Gangstalicious.

Posted Image

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's meant to be.

If not, point & laugh when it flies into a woodchipper.

#29 Blur

Blur

Headhunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • United States 

Posted 31 May 2009 - 06:23 PM

Well the Tampa from San Andreas might make an apperance.

"Lopez is affiliated with the Northwood Dominican Drug Dealers, who operate out of the Northern tip of Algonquin, while Gay Tony's empire operated across
the South Eastern area of the island, suggesting that, as Alderney was the heart of The Lost and The Damned, Algonquin will form the focus of many of the
adventures in The Ballad of Gay Tony.Lopez will likely be bringing some of his own hardware with him as well, and the Tampa muscle car that made an all-too fleeting and sadly unplayable appearance in The Lost and Damned will most probably feature as his vehicle of choice. Based on the Chevy Corvair of
the late sixties, it's the kind of vehicle that would be seen driven by the Latin hotheads of San Andreas – and if it does feature, we're optimistic that the car
modding features of that game could make a return, playing to the customisation culture such vehicles embody." -IGN.com

#30 Thomas.

Thomas.

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 6,715 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 31 May 2009 - 07:32 PM

Spoiler
So it'll probably come back again.

There are no new vehicles confirmed for it though.

Posted Image
Past member of the Fiore Family Mafia ;_;

#31 Noru

Noru

Nothing is true

• Elite Members
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 08:08 PM

The Tampa was in the Games code but never actually appeared in Lost and Damned expect for when you see it in the opening scene. You can see it when the lost drive by the Pay n Spray, its the car that had its hood up.
- If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.

#32 Husky

Husky

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 10:03 PM

The only thing that bothers me about The Ballad of Gay Tony is I wonder what happens at the Bank Hiest.

lmao " Press LT to lay down on the floor." Press A to tell the other victim to be quiet"

Posted Image

#33 Ivan

Ivan

Too far to get home.

• Members
  • 2,996 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 10:06 PM

The only thing that bothers me about The Ballad of Gay Tony is I wonder what happens at the Bank Hiest.

lmao " Press LT to lay down on the floor." Press A to tell the other victim to be quiet"

Would be interesting to play that mission on a different perspective, there wouldn't be much to do but still.
Posted Image

Thanks to Greensabre.

#34 Husky

Husky

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 10:08 PM

Yeah it would be cool to drive the Tampa around (If possible). I also would like to see if this Dominican had to do with Rodislav's disapearance.

Posted Image

#35 Blur

Blur

Headhunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • United States 

Posted 31 May 2009 - 10:10 PM

Spoiler
So wouldnt the Ballad of Gay Tony take place before that mission. Then again there are

many other missions where Luis makes an apperance that take place after Three Leaf Clover.

#36 Husky

Husky

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 10:13 PM

Spoiler
So wouldnt the Ballad of Gay Tony take place before that mission. Then again there are

many other missions where Luis makes an apperance that take place after Three Leaf Clover.

... - Diamonds are a girl's best friend
- Three Leaf Clover
- Museum Piece
- Diamonds in the Rough
- Museum Piece (tlad)

So yeah The Ballad of Gay Tony should have a Vice City feel with a few little new fancy guns. And new vehicles which will probably be sports cars, and new limo's.

Posted Image

#37 Shynkai

Shynkai

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Indonesia 

Posted 01 June 2009 - 11:06 AM

hahah, Gay Tony :P

waited for the in-game screenshot nih :D
I'm Indonesian :)

#38 Victor_Vance

Victor_Vance

Drop Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 08:17 PM

lol, yeah but no it'll most probably be that Tony send Luis out to cash a check or something... Then the bank robbery happens and after Niko and the rest of the guys are gone, he'll probably get the money... Remember that Niko said that there still was cash left in the safe but they didn't have time and they left... I think Luis is gonna get that cash to help out tony... and i think since luis is domincan there will probably be more of San Juan's music....

#39 Blur

Blur

Headhunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • United States 

Posted 01 June 2009 - 09:07 PM

I expect K109 The Studio to have some new tracks. Disco party!

#40 Urbanoutlaw

Urbanoutlaw

Rouge Element

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,956 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 11:31 AM

Village People forever!!!

Posted Image

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's meant to be.

If not, point & laugh when it flies into a woodchipper.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users