Second DLC: The Ballad of Gay Tony announced

Chris

Well the Tampa from San Andreas might make an apperance.

"Lopez is affiliated with the Northwood Dominican Drug Dealers, who operate out of the Northern tip of Algonquin, while Gay Tony's empire operated across

the South Eastern area of the island, suggesting that, as Alderney was the heart of The Lost and The Damned, Algonquin will form the focus of many of the

adventures in The Ballad of Gay Tony.Lopez will likely be bringing some of his own hardware with him as well, and the Tampa muscle car that made an all-too fleeting and sadly unplayable appearance in The Lost and Damned will most probably feature as his vehicle of choice. Based on the Chevy Corvair of

the late sixties, it's the kind of vehicle that would be seen driven by the Latin hotheads of San Andreas – and if it does feature, we're optimistic that the car

modding features of that game could make a return, playing to the customisation culture such vehicles embody." -IGN.com

It is possible to kill Luis during the bank heist.

So wouldnt the Ballad of Gay Tony take place before that mission. Then again there are

many other missions where Luis makes an apperance that take place after Three Leaf Clover.

... - Diamonds are a girl's best friend

- Three Leaf Clover

- Museum Piece

- Diamonds in the Rough

- Museum Piece (tlad)

So yeah The Ballad of Gay Tony should have a Vice City feel with a few little new fancy guns. And new vehicles which will probably be sports cars, and new limo's.

The only thing that bothers me about The Ballad of Gay Tony is I wonder what happens at the Bank Hiest.

lmao " Press LT to lay down on the floor." Press A to tell the other victim to be quiet"

lol, yeah but no it'll most probably be that Tony send Luis out to cash a check or something... Then the bank robbery happens and after Niko and the rest of the guys are gone, he'll probably get the money... Remember that Niko said that there still was cash left in the safe but they didn't have time and they left... I think Luis is gonna get that cash to help out tony... and i think since luis is domincan there will probably be more of San Juan's music....

Oh yeah I forgot another finding, remember that in Memory graffiti on the wall in North Holland, Algonquin? It says "In Loving Memory... (Names) Luis. But its talking about Jose. Hmm who is Jose?

Do you guys remember the mission Undress to Kill? That man that is in the front room counting the money is Jose. You shoot him with that Auto-Shotgun in IV.

Anyway that is when he is running the Strip Club, which has to deal with The Ballad of Gay Tony because it has nightlife in it. So we would expect more: The Vibe , San Juan , KStudio , and some new cars.

I hope that the Tampa is Luis's unique car just like Johnny's Hexer and Niko's Esperanto(Roman's Taxi) .

• 3 weeks later...
Oh yeah I forgot another finding, remember that in Memory graffiti on the wall in North Holland, Algonquin? It says "In Loving Memory... (Names) Luis. But its talking about Jose. Hmm who is Jose?

Do you know exactly which street of North Holland has this graffiti? I have looked all around North Holland and Northwood but haven't found it yet.

Edit: Never mind, I found it, it's in Bohan, just one street ahead and left of the Bohan safehouse.

Anyone remember Teddy Benavidez from the mission A Long Way To Fall? He will definetely be an aqquintance of Luis for a while. I have a feeling he will be TBOGT's version of Jason Michaels from TLAD - he will be an important character early in the story, but gets killed early because of Niko.

Edited by TNF