Details on 2nd episode of GTAIV DLC coming soon

Chris

This is the latest Twitter post by Rockstar. A lot of rumours have been flying around about the next GTAIV DLC lately, including this not-very-believable-story at GameSpot rumour control - according to that the title of episode two will be Blood And A Four Leaf Clover, though I wouldn't believe anything you read regarding the DLC unless it's coming directly from R* or Microsoft.

Keep an eye on the website as we'll have whatever details are released very soon.

Great news there Chris, it didn't let me read it because I am not a member of twitter and to be honest I can't be arsed to sign up, but is there any news of what platforms it will be released on? I hope they don't make it a 360 exclusive like TLaTD.

It will be exclusive to the 360 since Microsoft paid for the two episodes. I am still positive that Luis Fernando Lopez will be the next protagonist in this one.

Edited by Noru

Luis Fernando Lopez will definantly be the 3rd Protanagist. This will probably make me buy a 360! (ELITE)

What the hell do you know, anyway?

I'm glad we're going to get some info soon, tired of stupid rumours and shit like that.

Its not a rumor Ivan, there was like 5 clues that Luis would be the third protanagist:

- He was seen more than 4 times in each game.

- He's not a wacky character, not like the other characters in the game (non play able)

- In the " Impossible trinity achievement Niko, Johnny , and Luis make a tri-angle. Because Niko going through the front door, Johnny in the back , and Luis on the roof.

- In TLaD Luis ended some of the Lost (Not telling who).

-

In the Lost and Damned you steal Bryce Dawkins Infernus and plant some kind of wire tap in it. Soon later in the game you will hear Bernie Crane talking about Luis Fernando Lopez. Talking about being his buyer.

- If you look some where in Algonquin and Bohan there is some guy named Jose and there's this little message " We will never forget you " and has the name Luis written at the bottom.

Thats all of the shit that I know Ivan, there is probably 19 more things that I am missing.

I hope Rockstar hurry's up and shows us Luis is the 3rd Protanagist, I'd love to prove you wrong.

Cool. Although has awesome has it would be to play Luis I doubt that he will be the 3rd progtanist. And the name blood and a four leaf clover sounds funny (just me maybe). Right now I'll take any info on the second DLC coming out.

Off topic: Chris whats the chicks name on your sig. :dribble:

After reading that topic theres a hell of a lot of info to back up that theory. Luis was at the bank so the name Blood And A Four Leaf Clover could have came

from that (Three Leaf Clover was the name of the mission were you rob the bank). I dont know Im just speculating.

Luis Fernando Lopez will definantly be the 3rd Protanagist. This will probably make me buy a 360! (ELITE)

What the hell do you know, anyway?

I'm glad we're going to get some info soon, tired of stupid rumours and shit like that.

Its not a rumor Ivan, there was like 5 clues that Luis would be the third protanagist:

- He was seen more than 4 times in each game.

- He's not a wacky character, not like the other characters in the game (non play able)

- In the " Impossible trinity achievement Niko, Johnny , and Luis make a tri-angle. Because Niko going through the front door, Johnny in the back , and Luis on the roof.

- In TLaD Luis ended some of the Lost (Not telling who).

-

In the Lost and Damned you steal Bryce Dawkins Infernus and plant some kind of wire tap in it. Soon later in the game you will hear Bernie Crane talking about Luis Fernando Lopez. Talking about being his buyer.

- If you look some where in Algonquin and Bohan there is some guy named Jose and there's this little message " We will never forget you " and has the name Luis written at the bottom.

Thats all of the shit that I know Ivan, there is probably 19 more things that I am missing.

I hope Rockstar hurry's up and shows us Luis is the 3rd Protanagist, I'd love to prove you wrong.

Great so you've got many "clues", even if you had a lot more of those you still can't say for sure Luis will be the character.

Maybe you guys are just thinking way too much? It could be someone that wasn't even in GTA IV or TLAD or maybe even Niko.

It seems quite good that more GTA Games are coming out.

Husky, there are many clues to other characters, not just him. It could even be someone who hasn't really made an appearance in the game(s), for example, Kenny Petrovic. He has been a main character however he has been the only one character whom we have not seen. We may also the game from the main antagonist's point of view, Dimitri Rascalov. It could be one of Niko's friends - Patrick, Little Jacob, or Roman.

Although I doubt it will be, it would be pretty cool if Packie was the protaginist. Some of the missions would be exactly the same except you'd be playing as Packie with Niko being your backup. That would be fun. Although I guess it doesn't really matter to me since I have a PS3....

Although I doubt it will be, it would be pretty cool if Packie was the protaginist. Some of the missions would be exactly the same except you'd be playing as Packie with Niko being your backup. That would be fun. Although I guess it doesn't really matter to me since I have a PS3....

Indeed, that's the kind of character I'd like to see, fuck Luis.