GTA IV PC - Laptop advice

I'm new to the forum, just getting started in the GTA IV PC world.

Long story short, I'm a comedy writer and flash animator (mostly for CollegeHumor.com) and Machinima.com recently asked me to create a series for them. I decided GTA IV would have the most freedom.

Anyway, I'm usually a mac user, but I know PC's are the way to go for gaming. Problem is I don't really know what's good, or what I need in a laptop to be able to handle the game properly - Processor/Graphics Card, etc

Can anybody recommend a decent laptop? (price max around $1,200)

Thanks in advance!

Edited by parks2

Laptops aren't good for gaming. At all. They can't be upgraded, they have inherently slower components than desktops, and they are much more expensive. If you must have a laptop, check out something like this. But again, you would be able to get a much better performing desktop for that price. Also Macs can run Windows (just like PCs can run OSX).

Thanks chris82-

Yeah unfortunately, the laptop is the only way I can go - office space is seriously limited and I just don't have the room for another desktop. I wish that wasn't the case though.

Thanks for the link I'll definitely check that one out and compare to the others I've been looking at today.

Thanks again