How do I get the 99,999mph infernus mod to work?

Gamer037

Hey guys

Does anyone know how to get the 99,999mph infernus mod to work?

download it.

2176516850_48c8f19753.jpg

WAT

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dude, never take a risk on downloading something like that very worthless. Really if you use it will probably glitch your whole game up. Here try another mod that makes the Infernus look faster.

I just noticed that this topic is days old, and that member is never even on here that much.... odd. Rohan why are you posting to topics like this?

Edited by Husky

Hey guys

Does anyone know how to get the 99,999mph infernus mod to work?

download it.

I see we have some more of those really intellegent people on the forums again, just great. :thumbsdown:

To the guy who started the thread, tell us what problem you're having with the mod and we'd probably be able to help you.

Edited by Connor

Duh, it's a handling mod so he has to replace the lines of the Infernus by those. Follow these steps:

1. Go to your GTAVC data folder. (C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA Vice City\data)
  2. Make a backup of your handling.cfg file (Copy and paste it somewhere else in case the mod mucks up)
  3. Now open that file with Notepad.
  4. Then go to Find and write INFERNUS. You should get results.
  5. In the mod's readme or custom document, etc. copy that number line (Not the name).
  6. Get back to your handing.cfg and erase the original number line of the Infernus.
  7. Paste that one.
  8. Before saving, go back to the folder and right click handling.cfg and then click Proprieties. Check if it's Read Only.
  9. If it is, untick the box and click OK. Now save the document.
  10. Fire up the game and enjoy. Just be sure it doesn't crash as many people paste the line right after the name with no spaces.

Enjoy ;)