NickS

Grand Theft Auto United

11 posts in this topic

What would it be like if the next GTA had San Andreas, Vice City and Liberty City joined together in the game and all of the known characters from other GTA games met together on some mission? :blink:

Well, In some ways it will be Good. If it happened

But I think many members here would like a new change of scenery.

Ive seen this question over other forums too.

- Sacred404

Edited by Sacred404

Well, In some ways it will be Good. If it happened

But I think many members here would like a new change of scenery.

Ive seen this question over other forums too.

- Sacred404

Yeah I guess, but you gotta admit, it'll be kinda cool though :coolthumbup:

It would hardly even be novelty. There would be no solid point or reason behind it. It would be done, just to be done. Just so easily amused fan-boys could go "lolololol look its all main characters together on epic crusade for mission nd dis game has all the locations from older games it so awsum!!"

It would hardly even be novelty. There would be no solid point or reason behind it. It would be done, just to be done. Just so easily amused fan-boys could go "lolololol look its all main characters together on epic crusade for mission nd dis game has all the locations from older games it so awsum!!"

^ too true.

A completely new gta needs to be made, perhaps in a locale other than America, perhaps somewhere like Africa/South Africa.

^ too true.

A completely new gta needs to be made, perhaps in a locale other than America, perhaps somewhere like Africa/South Africa.

Why not the fifth GTA will be about what I said before as a farewell to those cities and those main characters and the sixth one will have an entirely different storyline in a different city???

i guess that would be kool but in my opinion i think the game would have no real storyline feel me....besides there are mods of having all the gta main characters....but again just for the fans i think that would be awsome :thumbsup:

i guess that would be kool but in my opinion i think the game would have no real storyline feel me....besides there are mods of having all the gta main characters....but again just for the fans i think that would be awsome :thumbsup:

It is to me and my friends :awesome:

That would be brilliant! Provided that it had all of the features in GTA San Andreas, and excellent graphics, this game, if it was to be created, it would ahve been the best GTA Game so far.