• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Taiga

Taiga

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 12:39 AM

What about adding skateboards and stuff on the next gta :coolthumbup: or a story mainly on skating or something

They will have to be careful how they implement that into the game. It has to match the character for sure, and it would take some time to develop. We wouldn't want the handling to be like when they introduced cars into Tony Hawks Pro Skater.

#22 demon_h

demon_h

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Bulgaria 

Posted 17 November 2009 - 09:25 PM

Well on the one hand it would be cool because there's never been a skate in a GTA.But on the other hand I can't imagine Niko on a skate :D It would just look silly to me , I don't know about ya.

#23 Deji

Deji

OG Joke

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 07:12 PM

Or you could play one of the many millions of Skate games that already exist? I myself was anticipating "Tekken Theft Auto" or something. But it's never gonna be done.

Plus... Skate Theft Auto don't make no damn sense, lol. There's a reason it's called Grand Theft Auto... You can't just go replacing words just because it sounds cool :P

GTA is about Gangsters, not urban street kids (thank god). And so far it's managed to stick to that theme. So I doubt it will turn down a road of cheesy spin-offs.

#24 kamaitachi

kamaitachi

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 03 January 2010 - 08:07 PM

I remember a magazine article from when sa was soon going to be released, and it was about a skating game based in vice city :/

#25 MrLanceVanceDance

MrLanceVanceDance

Consigliere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:31 AM

I would really like Rockstar Games to include skateboards, Ripstiks and roller blades in GTA V. It would be really cool to be able to ride them, as it allows you to slip thorugh narrow alleyways and easily get away from hostile gang members and cops. It would ablso be cool if Rockstar allowed the player to use the skateboard and/or the Ripstik as a weapon. That way, we have a mode of transportation that doubles as a weapon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users