Need graphics program

Barguast

Google search "The Gimp". Similar to Photoshop, only it's free. Just so you know, it takes more than having a graphic program to make good sigs/avatars/etc. I always see people who want to get Photoshop and stuff not realising that it actually takes work to do these things they see. Then they get Photoshop, open up a document. Then they filter, filter, filter, filter, type a name, post it up and ask if it's any good.

• 2 months later...

Just do what I do and bootleg everything. All the serials you need you can get at: WAREZ (make sure you scan your pc for viruses after downloading anything) >). I use Photoshop(which I got legitimately ). I would also recommend Bryce 5 if you want a kick ass 3D look going on with your sig picture and/or avatar. I also kind of use Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro and I got ahold of 3DSMAX(dont ask me how). Just download everything off of WAREZ

[Edited and warned for references to and instructions on obtaining warez]

Edited by Xenon

Just do what I do and bootleg everything.  All the serials you need you can get at: WAREZ (make sure you scan your pc for viruses after downloading anything) >).  I use Photoshop(which I got legitimately ).  I would also recommend Bryce 5 if you want a kick ass 3D look going on with your sig picture and/or avatar.  I also kind of use Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro and I got ahold of 3DSMAX(dont ask me how).  Just download everything off of WAREZ

[Edited and warned for references to and instructions on obtaining warez]

You are a fuckin' idiot. I will personally make your stay here a living hell once you return. You won't get away with breathing the wrong way. :angry: