3 replies to this topic

#1 Koploper

Koploper

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Netherlands 

Posted 19 April 2009 - 11:25 AM

I'm not sure if this is the right place, but I'll ask anyways.

I got banned from the MTA San andreas server. I was banned by EarthBound, around 13:20 Dutch Time, for a reason I don't know.

I joined the server, warped to a person's bike and got of right away. The person shoots at me, so I spawned a Police Car for myself and got a Sub Machine Gun (the highest on the list) and shot back. Just after that I got banned by Earthbound.

I didn't use any cheat programs.

I really want to be unbanned, I don't even know WHY I'm banned, I wasn't on for more than 2 minutes and had killed no one yet.

Thanks.

Greets, Koploper

Edited by Koploper, 19 April 2009 - 11:29 AM.

#2 Spider-Vice

Spider-Vice

Pest Control

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,019 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 03:34 PM

You should really post that in the Official Server zone. Though are you sure you didn't use any prohibited weapons like Rocket Launcher or spawned a minigun?
Or you could be near a cheater and Earthbound banned the wrong person, I'll talk to him or he may speak to you here.

Posted Image

#3 Noru

Noru

Nothing is true

• Elite Members
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 03:46 PM

Like Spider-Vice said, better to post In this part of the forum. Its where everything about our Server and related things our kept. Anyways, there's usually always a reason to a ban, I'm sure Earthbound can clear things up for you when he see's this.

Edited by Noru, 19 April 2009 - 03:48 PM.

- If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.

#4 Koploper

Koploper

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Netherlands 

Posted 19 April 2009 - 08:12 PM

Ok, thanks, I will post on that forum.

Greets, Koploper

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users