Does she die?

TOXIC

Hey guys I just finished up "The exchange" mission [for the first time] and in the cut scene just before credits arise, Maria[or whatever her name is] says something, then credits appear, and after a gunshot her voice goes off.

My question is, did Claude kill her?

• 3 months later...

I doubt that Claude would go through all the troubles and just shoot her, he did risk his life for her (he did actually risk his chance to get big money from the mob but he eventually went for Maria)

The gunshot could be from the song, i've heard many songs have gunfire in them, the enging song could have a gunshot.

OR he could have shot someone else or someone else could have shot him, the screen was black, for all i know of he could have shot a banana tree.

I doubt that Claude would go through all the troubles and just shoot her, he did risk his life for her (he did actually risk his chance to get big money from the mob but he eventually went for Maria)

The gunshot could be from the song, i've heard many songs have gunfire in them, the enging song could have a gunshot.

OR he could have shot someone else or someone else could have shot him, the screen was black, for all i know of he could have shot a banana tree.

What do you mean by going through all the troubles to kill her? They were alone in the Dam all he had to do was lock, load then blast her in her blabberhole. Takes less then 2 seconds.

What do you mean by going through all the troubles to kill her? They were alone in the Dam all he had to do was lock, load then blast her in her blabberhole. Takes less then 2 seconds.

Well i mean he did risk his life by double crossing the mob, he woulden't go through all the trouble to kill Maria, it's just not him IMO.

Then again, someone else could have shot him, it's really a mystery on what happened, well just have to wait for Rockstar to make a new game and hope they reviel some stuff.

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...