#1 TOXIC

TOXIC

Right Hand Man of the Raiders

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
  • India 

Posted 18 April 2009 - 06:04 AM

Hey guys I just finished up "The exchange" mission [for the first time] and in the cut scene just before credits arise, Maria[or whatever her name is] says something, then credits appear, and after a gunshot her voice goes off.

My question is, did Claude kill her?

The Raiders' MC Gang Chat-The Raiders' MC Recruitment

Posted Image
Want a Signature? An Avatar? Any Graphic work? Just checkout the following links :
TOXIC's Graphic Shop or TOXIC's Graphic Gallery

#2 Damjan

Damjan

We are using Linux daily to UP our productivity - so UP yours

• Members
  • 2,527 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 06:10 AM

Yes he did.

She was too annoying, did you notice the bla bla crap that she was speaking with claude when they killed Catalina?

Posted Image

#3 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,937 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 09:03 AM

Well, it doesn't literally tell you that Claude kills her but it implies it enough to the point where you know that's what happened.

#4 Ghettokid

Ghettokid

Coming up in the world

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 12:39 PM

Yup he shot her, she wouldn't stop talking so he shut her up. :P
I don't question YOUR existence. - God

#5 Spider-Vice

Spider-Vice

Pest Control

• Members
  • 7,019 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 04:19 PM

LOL yep, he did. You can see that there is practically nobody in the Dam and its when the credits appear that he shoots her, she was crap tbh.

Posted Image

#6 TNF

TNF

Party Patrol

• Members
  • 4,399 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 18 April 2009 - 07:33 PM

It's quite likely that he did shoot her even though Maria can still be heard calling Chatterbox FM (the station is on a continous loop). If not, he could have fired a gun into the air to silence her.

#7 Lenny

Lenny

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Turkey 

Posted 25 July 2009 - 01:47 PM

I doubt that Claude would go through all the troubles and just shoot her, he did risk his life for her (he did actually risk his chance to get big money from the mob but he eventually went for Maria)
The gunshot could be from the song, i've heard many songs have gunfire in them, the enging song could have a gunshot.
OR he could have shot someone else or someone else could have shot him, the screen was black, for all i know of he could have shot a banana tree.

#8 Highwire

Highwire

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 10:09 AM

I doubt that Claude would go through all the troubles and just shoot her, he did risk his life for her (he did actually risk his chance to get big money from the mob but he eventually went for Maria)
The gunshot could be from the song, i've heard many songs have gunfire in them, the enging song could have a gunshot.
OR he could have shot someone else or someone else could have shot him, the screen was black, for all i know of he could have shot a banana tree.

What do you mean by going through all the troubles to kill her? They were alone in the Dam all he had to do was lock, load then blast her in her blabberhole. Takes less then 2 seconds.

#9 Lenny

Lenny

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Turkey 

Posted 26 July 2009 - 11:58 AM

What do you mean by going through all the troubles to kill her? They were alone in the Dam all he had to do was lock, load then blast her in her blabberhole. Takes less then 2 seconds.

Well i mean he did risk his life by double crossing the mob, he woulden't go through all the trouble to kill Maria, it's just not him IMO.
Then again, someone else could have shot him, it's really a mystery on what happened, well just have to wait for Rockstar to make a new game and hope they reviel some stuff.

#10 Uranium Bullets

Uranium Bullets

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 12:01 AM

I don't think there is a real truth to weather Claude shot her but I could see him doing it

#11 Evil-Empire

Evil-Empire

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
  • France 

Posted 17 September 2010 - 03:38 PM

I also think it, it's just a matter of interpretation.

#12 MK47

MK47

lolwut.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 11:20 PM

Please stop bumping mege-old topics. Mind you, this section is dead anyway, so i dunno if that counts.

Posted Image

#13 Evil-Empire

Evil-Empire

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
  • France 

Posted 06 October 2010 - 01:54 PM

You should be happy I give a bit of life to this forum and whether it pleases you or not I prefer unearthing an old topic than creating a new one about the same subject.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users