Vote here what choices you made during the game

_Ray

What choices did you make?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Did you let Ivan go, or did you kill him?

• I helped him up
    • I pushed him off the edge
  2. 2. Did you kill Dwayne's Girlfriend, or did you let her go?

• I killed her
    • I spared her
  3. 3. Did you kill Dwayne or Playboy X?

• Dwayne
    • Playboy X
  4. 4. Did you kill Clarence, or did you let him go?

• I killed him
    • I let him go
  5. 5. Did you kill Francis or Derrick McReary?

• Francis McReary
    • Derrick McReary
  6. 6. Did you kill Darko, or did you spare him?

• I killed him
    • I spared him
  7. 7. Did you do a Deal with or take Revenge on Dimitri?

• Deal
    • Revenge

What choices did you make?

Sorry if I missed any.....

P.S., there is no need to use SPOILER Tags in here, because you have been forewarned. If you come in here, it is AT YOUR OWN RISK, and not my fault if the story is given away to you unintentionally.

Edited by raybob95

Lol, I made a topic exactly like this.

The hardest choice for me was whether of not to kill Darko. I was sold out on killing him when doing the missions before That Special Someone came up but Roman just swayed me in the direction to not kill him so then when he runs off, I thought "Why spare him if Niko and the U.L. Paper went through so much to find him and get him to Liberty City?"

I spared everyone on my last save, even Clarence (he dies either way), killed Playoby X, killed Francis and chose revenge.

Ivan - Ivan was innocent and Vlad was a nobody, I didn't see any point in killing someone on his orders.

Cherise - again, I didn't see any reason to kill her.

Clarence - I randomly chose to spare him, but actually was going to kill him at first.

Playboy X or Dwayne - Dwayne was a good guy and didn't deserve to die, also, the safehouse you get for killing Playboy is really nice.

Francis or Derrick - I found this one easy, Francis was an annoying, whiny, crooked cop who kept blackmailing Niko into doing work for him, while Derrick was a good guy and a friend (he helps you in Three Leaf Clover).

Darko - Why go through all this effort of finding Darko to kill him him and not feel any better, sparing him is the best choice to make.

Revenge or Deal - I didn't want Roman to die, and Kate is lost either way.

Edited by TNF

I spared everyone on my last save, even Clarence (he dies either way), killed Playoby X, killed Francis and chose revenge.

Ivan - Ivan was innocent and Vlad was a nobody, I didn't see any point in killing someone on his orders.

Cherise - again, I didn't see any reason to kill her.

Clarence - I randomly chose to spare him, but actually was going to kill him at first.

Playboy X or Dwayne - Dwayne was a good guy and didn't deserve to die, also, the safehouse you get for killing Playboy is really nice.

Francis or Derrick - I found this one easy, Francis was an annoying, whiny, crooked cop who kept blackmailing Niko into doing work for him, while Derrick was a good guy and a friend (he helps you in Three Leaf Clover).

Darko - Why go through all this effort of finding Darko to kill him him and not feel any better, sparing him is the best choice to make.

Revenge or Deal - I didn't want Roman to die, and Kate is lost either way.

Ivan - I was fucked over with Vlad and I felt bad for Ivan (WTF?, It's a video game :P )

Cherise - I saw no reason to kill her either, but she did ripoff Dwayne pretty bad.

Clarence - I killed him for fear of Francis, but in my second game spared him and felt much better about it. And who are you kidding? When does he die the second time?

Playboy X/ Dwayne- I actually felt this to be a pretty tough decision. Playboy X was an arrogant insecure prick, but Dwayne had no life, thought he owned the world, and wanted Playboy X dead. I eventually settled on Playboy X because I got his safehouse, and Dwayne as a friend with his ability to send a car full of gangsters to help me upon demand.

Francis or Derrick- I killed Francis because life TNF said, he was an asshole blackmailing crooked cop, and Derrick (though he had no life and no future) was a good friend.

Darko- He knew what he had done and was clearly very guilty, killing him solved nothing, sparing him forgives him and hopefully restory both Niko's and Darko's lives.

Revenge/Deal- I chose Revenge because the number of people Dimitri betrayed, and grade of asshole he was stunned me, and although I didn't know Roman would die, I had a bad feeling about the Deal. In my second game, I did Deal just for the kicks, and of course, right before his death, Dimitri betrays yet another person, this time murdering Pegorino. And Roman died. :cry: But I sure got an asshole load of money!

Edited by raybob95

Ivan - I was fucked over with Vlad and I felt bad for Ivan (WTF?, It's a video game :P )

Cherise - I saw no reason to kill her either, but she did ripoff Dwayne pretty bad.

Clarence - I killed him for fear of Francis, but in my second game spared him and felt much better about it. And who are you kidding? When does he die the second time?

Playboy X/ Dwayne- I actually felt this to be a pretty tough decision. Playboy X was an arrogant insecure prick, but Dwayne had no life, thought he owned the world, and wanted Playboy X dead. I eventually settled on Playboy X because I got his safehouse.

Francis or Derrick- I killed Francis because life TNF said, he was an asshole blackmailing crooked cop, and Derrick (though he had no life and no future) was a good friend.

Darko- He knew what he had done and was clearly very guilty, killing him solved nothing, sparing him forgives him and hopefully restory both Niko's and Darko's lives.

Revenge/Deal- I chose Revenge because the number of people he betrayed, and grade of asshole he was stunned me, and although I didn't know Roman would die, I had a bad feeling about the Deal. In my second game, I did Deal just for the kicks, and of course, right before his death, Dimitri betrays yet another person, this time murdering Pegorino. And Roman died. :cry: But I sure got an asshole load of money!

If you spare Clarence, he appears as a random character, and is apparently angry at you for making him beg and turns against you, forcing you to kill him.

Guess I just felt sorry for Derrick & Francis was a complete weasel, same for Playboy X. I wanted the penthouse,

anyway. Ivan & Clearance both show up later as random characters & I accidentally beat Darko to death last time,

thought he needed a quick "tune up" & he was a little to delicate.

SARGENT HATRED: "WHOA! Eighty-six the non-lethal, we're gonna have to go full nerf on this one!

• 1 year later...

Well I finished the game twice, the only difference I made though was on the last choice.

Initially I picked Deal, cause Roman's text saying ''Darko didn't help remember?'' made me think (I killed Darko for the cool execution). And tbh the Deal ending is the best (most dramatic, + the missions were better). But the 2nd time I chose Revenge cause I missed Roman's phone calls that nearly got me killed in a gun fight and his free cab service...

Edited by TUN3R

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I went full mercy on the game - Francis was just anoying so he was an easy choice.. Same with Playboy-X Plus his condo wasnt bad. I didnt like having Roman killed either so i had to do let Darko live. I chose revenge in the end.

I find it a bit sad there wasnt a bigger diffrence with the choices. At the time of revenge/deal i was already well over 300.000 so the 25K i could have earned didnt make any diffrence what so ever. It seems there isnt really anything you can spend money on in Gta4..

I went full mercy on the game - Francis was just anoying so he was an easy choice.. Same with Playboy-X Plus his condo wasnt bad. I didnt like having Roman killed either so i had to do let Darko live. I chose revenge in the end.

I find it a bit sad there wasnt a bigger diffrence with the choices. At the time of revenge/deal i was already well over 300.000 so the 25K i could have earned didnt make any diffrence what so ever. It seems there isnt really anything you can spend money on in Gta4..

250K*

250K*

Ah.. Still. At that point in the game money are obsolete as you pretty much can only use money on stocking up on ammo for the assult riffle + sniper and the bulletproof jacket..

By the way. the mission where you have to get the guvernor to the city hall and you get ambushed.. first i tried to outrun the baddies in the cars. But when we had to stop and get out i by accident selected the rocket launcher and blasted the car with nearly all the baddies to kingdom come.. Not bad for an accident. The rest died when a nearby car blew up in the fire too so easy peasy for me.

• 2 months later...

My choices:

Killed Ivan.

Spared Cherise

Killed Clarence

Killed Playboy

Killed Derrick

Killed Darko

Chose Revenge

It is a better choice to kill Derrick rather than Francis. Killing Derrick gives you $10, 000 or $20, 000, and the ability to call Francis to remove your wanted level. Killing Francis gives you nothing.

Also, it is a better choice to kill Playboy, rather than Dwayne, as killing Playboy gives you a safehouse with a plasma TV and a pool table, and Claude's Outfit from GTA III.