Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
prakash

MONEY CHEAT

18 posts in this topic

Yeah, Vice City might be the hardest GTA to make money in (same with San Andreas but before the Desert/Las Venturas part of the storyline) since the only true way to make money is to buy an property that's cheap or has an easy mission so that you an live on the asset money until you an afford another property.

Actually, cheap properties don't have missions in them, (El Swanko, Hyman Condo,etc) But you'll make money in the Vercetti Estate. You'll aquire this along with $50 000. I think you should buy first the Taxi Company located in Little Haiti. It only costs $40 000.

Even though it's hard to make money in VC, it's still my favorite GTA.

yes like what others said, there is not money cheat in VC

you have to buy some properties first, like Pole Position Club

you can also make money through buses and taxis

Too bad it ain't no Money Cheat though.I'll give you an advice: Run with the car over parking meters and collect the money.It's cool and if you just keep doing that... you'll maybe get 100k in a day.

for easy money yeah you can do the thing with the parking meters , for easy money also, do the events in the stadium, or do races at sunshine autos. also you can rob the shops, go up to the person working in there and point a gun at them and hold it there til the money stops appearing, you'll have three stars (or maybe its 4) but you get some money from it.

you could always use a trainer.

Edited by WRX22B1998

the mission where you save lance... kill all the guards, they drop crazy amounts of money...

honestly... kill every single on of them, do the property jobs and you get enough cash for more and more tbh

Buy the Pole Position. Go to back room & watch bad cartoon lapdance for 5 minutes (I think you tip her like $500 total).

Collect daily money.

Capture a Rhino & do vigilante work, each mission pays a little more. $1 million bounty at level 142 (or so).

You have to download ''The ultimate trainer'' and open the trainer and start the game and click = tab+A..

I HOPE U CAN GET THIS >_<

there is one way to make easy money WITHOUT using trainers ... all you need is Cheat Engine  (if you don't have it, try a google search) ...