Here I have 3 warnings

On GTAF i had like 9999999 ALL from the same mod "Waddy"

#22 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,941 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 02:56 PM

Never even received a warning anywhere. But apart from TGTAP, I only ever used to be active on web design/development forums where it's not the sort of forum you fuck around on.

I like to have a good reputation everywhere in the GTA community.

WTF sort of things do all you guys do to get banned on GTAF?

#23 marney1

marney1

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Zimbabwe 

Posted 05 April 2009 - 04:13 PM

I got banned from posting on a site called TheYNC.com for 'Cloning another users I.D'.
The so called victim of my crime was a muppet called KUWAITIDUDE01 who made the most ridiculous comments and was hated by everyone on the site.
Anyway- one day I decided to create a new account; KUWAITIDUDE01. and began posting apologies to everyone each time he said something stupid.

He went off his cake and started ranting that it was'nt him so each time he did that I would make a reply saying the opposite. Everyone thought it was hilarious but I was soon rumbled after he complained to the moderators.

Tried doing it again but my IP address is blocked.

#24 Scott.

Scott.

I am God.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 04:39 PM

Been banned at gta-sanandreas.com

Oh, and here :P.

#25 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,941 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 05:24 PM

Who here has been banned from TGTAP before? Apart from Scott who I don't remember banning (why was that?).

#26 rappo

rappo

Professional Dumbass

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 05 April 2009 - 05:50 PM

you can get banned for calling one of the mods smelly
Posted Image

#27 Scott.

Scott.

I am God.

• Members
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 05:53 PM

Who here has been banned from TGTAP before? Apart from Scott who I don't remember banning (why was that?).

My woozie2 account.

I think the reason was that I was too n00bish :P.

#28 Spider-Vice

Spider-Vice

Pest Control

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,019 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 06:01 PM

@ Topic: Yeah, GTAGaming and rappo really knows about it.
@ Chris: Never...

Edited by Spider-Vice, 05 April 2009 - 06:01 PM.

Posted Image

#29 Kitsune Inferno

Kitsune Inferno

Harbinger of Ownage

• Members
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 06:50 PM

lmao, l-ric, what was your first username at gtagaming? i dont remember an l-ric

My names were cars from Midnight Club 2. Veloci was my most infamous one. I had like 300 POS posts in one day on just that one. My most "successful" account (successful means the longest I've stayed without being driven away) was Xboxuser.

Yeah, I'm new here. Don't piss me off and we'll be fine. :D

Aw, my first post. You may call it "arrogant". I prefer "foreshadowing".

#30 The Bossman

The Bossman

The Unholy Trio

• Members
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 08:24 PM

I was banned on some site, because I kept insulting the website owner. He has a double-account though, and I can't remember why I spammed the site, but it must have been deserved. I never really do that sort of thing at all, so just that site I've been banned from. One time, at school in Sixth Form, I logged onto a forum, but it said I was banned. Really though, they'd just disabled access to as many forums as possible, to stop you getting distracted while working. I'm still there to this day.

Oh yeah, there was another site as well, I posted some bot topics in because they kept spamming and advertising on a forum I was on. They deserved it, might do it again if I can remember what it was called.

I have a warning on here, for getting involved in a long-finished argument, over a year ago I believe. It's still there, so, Mods.....?

Edited by Bateman., 05 April 2009 - 08:25 PM.

Prcd1Cj.jpg

'Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather'

#31 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 08:44 PM

From what I hear, misspelling some super-awesome dude's name, or mentioning you might not like the same thing as a staff member can get you banned.

Um. Me? I've been banned here countless times. And I've been banned from a forum called "IceTeks"((however, I did end up coming back, and I even have moderator status there, too, but I never go anymore)). I've been banned from DataWhore.org. A few other random sites just for being a jackass.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#32 Gerard

Gerard

Underboss

• Administrators
  • 3,873 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 08:47 PM

I have a warning on here, for getting involved in a long-finished argument, over a year ago I believe. It's still there, so, Mods.....?

Warnings on this site are a historical record. Having a warning listed on your account isn't a punishment, it's just information for staff dealing with an incident in future.

For example, if someone was a spammer when they first registered, and got lots of warnings, then went quiet for a year, then they started spamming again, we would know that they had done that in the past, so we could deal with it much easier. We know it's not an accident or one-off, because of the history. But it doesn't stop him being a member and using everything (unless he is suspended/banned).

What difference would it make if it was removed? There's no advantage or disadvantage (to you) of either. But for staff, it lets us make the right decision.

Grand Theft Wiki Manager

And not a single fuck was given that day.

#33 Spider-Vice

Spider-Vice

Pest Control

• Members
  • 7,019 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 09:18 PM

From what I hear, misspelling some super-awesome dude's name, or mentioning you might not like the same thing as a staff member can get you banned.

That's true. And if you disagree with a staff, you get banned too. TNF got banned from there in 07 just because he... flamed a member.. ONCE.
@ Topic: I also have warnings in here and got post-banned. In that time, I didn't know very well how to post, I never was a good poster until I asked Gerard for help. He helped me with his "guides" which were very useful, I actually have 4 warnings. Formal.

Posted Image

#34 Harwood Butcher

Harwood Butcher

The Harwood Butcher

• Banned
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 09:36 PM

I think I was banned from GTAF for fighting or something...pff...like I ever cause fights. :rolleyes:

#35 Ivan

Ivan

Too far to get home.

• Members
  • 2,996 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 09:39 PM

If I bumped a topic right now at GTAF, would I get banned? Eh, I should make that experience.
Posted Image

Thanks to Greensabre.

#36 Spider-Vice

Spider-Vice

Pest Control

• Members
  • 7,019 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 09:53 PM

Well, we're making a bit of sarcasm but they're very harsh.

Posted Image

#37 Kitsune Inferno

Kitsune Inferno

Harbinger of Ownage

• Members
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 11:42 PM

Yes, you so fucking would. The mods don't suffer less experienced members very well. If they're nice, they'll send you an e-mail telling you to go fuck yourself after they've banned you.

Yeah, I'm new here. Don't piss me off and we'll be fine. :D

Aw, my first post. You may call it "arrogant". I prefer "foreshadowing".

#38 macorules94

macorules94

Я ЛЮБЛЮ СЫР

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 11:58 PM

I was banned on GTAF coz me and some Bulgarian had a debate about Macedonia in some thread, so I was temp banned for 3 days (also for posting random off topic things) So then I made a new account jOkEr_xD and started using that.... and I continued the debate with that account so then I was banned on both accounts.

Ever since then I've been coming back like once a month, and sometimes I get banned on the first day, sometimes It lasts a month lol.

#39 Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,736 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 06 April 2009 - 03:37 AM

Yes I have and I'km fucking proud of it, why?

Because it was the:

FLAT EARTH SOCIETY FORUM

It's a pretty fun read, that's for DAMN sure.

#40 Harwood Butcher

Harwood Butcher

The Harwood Butcher

• Banned
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 04:46 AM

Yes I have and I'km fucking proud of it, why?

Because it was the:

FLAT EARTH SOCIETY FORUM

It's a pretty fun read, that's for DAMN sure.

Wow, I feel like joining just to make fun of them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users