Xbox live Glitch? Go Inside Buildings

tnt2000

People who do that on the PS3 really piss me off. They act like they are awesome after grabbing a lot of ammo and hiding inside a building, after we have absolutely destroyed them out in the open like men :P

We just kick them, or if there aren't enough of us who want to kick the person, we lead the fighting to some other location. Ignoring them entirely. They eventually get pissed off and come looking for us, at which point the raping once again continues until they leave. It's so satisfying when those people follow you and you kill them then tea bag them. They ALWAYS get the shits and leave.

We had this one guy who just camped in this building and we had no idea where he was. When we figured it out, we let him use up his ammo so he had to come out to get some more. We had the respawn time set on for some ridiculously long period and the ENTIRE list of people caught up with him, killed him and a mass tea bagging ensued.

Was very lulz :P

People who do that on the PS3 really piss me off. They act like they are awesome after grabbing a lot of ammo and hiding inside a building, after we have absolutely destroyed them out in the open like men :P

We just kick them, or if there aren't enough of us who want to kick the person, we lead the fighting to some other location. Ignoring them entirely. They eventually get pissed off and come looking for us, at which point the raping once again continues until they leave. It's so satisfying when those people follow you and you kill them then tea bag them. They ALWAYS get the shits and leave.

We had this one guy who just camped in this building and we had no idea where he was. When we figured it out, we let him use up his ammo so he had to come out to get some more. We had the respawn time set on for some ridiculously long period and the ENTIRE list of people caught up with him, killed him and a mass tea bagging ensued.

Was very lulz :P

Ok now thats funny...

I was looking all over the place for these guys and suddenly i got wasted from gun fire right thru the building.. like you said we eventually stayed away. However they have camped out inside the building at the airport next to the choppers so it was a bit hairy taking a choper...