[REQUEST]A good zombie mod

MaxKing

Hello forum,

I am looking for (or requesting to make - details below) a mod, that would simply zombify people in GTA. The point is, to change only behavior and skins of people.

As you may guess/doubt I did check Biohazard Alert. I was really disappointed with it, because it changed a lot of graphics, added lots of music and characters, new weapons and HUD... but in practice all it did with people was to give them scary skins and command "attack player". It was stupid, they were all moving and fighting just like normal people. Also I didn't know what should I do there and where to save/heal. Generally for me it was one, big fail. (It was Biohazard Alert 0.5b REMAKE).

If there is no mod that would give me exactly what I want, I would like to make it with someone's help. What the mod would do is to change graphics, behavior and commands of people. The point is to make player feel he really is in the city of zombies like in RE.

If someone is able to help me (or to do it with my help...), please, contact me. Thanks.

I'm gonna check this out now. It seems to be perfect, but I wish it was customizable - I don't really like that fire thing (annoying) and too many zombies will turn my PC into turtle... And I'm not sure about installing ^^ But will check soon. Thanks!

Well, I was right. The fire f*cks up all the game. It's too irritating ti keep shooting zombies and avoid flames. I hope there will be an option to switch this sh*t off.

Is there a option??

I said I HOPE there will be. But I don't really believe it...