#1 Spooner

Spooner

"I want whatever he's on"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • United States 

Posted 02 May 2005 - 03:36 AM

Erm yeah, all of these new gangs that are sprouting are ruining the gang scene here at TGP. "How?" You may be asking yourself, I'll tell you:

1.) There are too many gangs, leaving it impossible for there to be a fair amount of members in each gang.

2.) Most of you didn't even put much thought into the gang. I can tell because so many gangs just sprouted right after the war was done.

3.) The surplus of gangs will make it difficult to get a hold of weapons for wars, (unless of course Chris stocks the shop up well enough).

4.) Most of the creators of these gangs don't even know how to follow their previous leaders. How I ask you will they know how to LEAD people? Like I said once before, you first have to learn to be a follower before you can go on to be a leader. You have to walk a mile in the shoes of a servant so that you may be a good master.

Well my point here folks is that this will only lead to confusion and just a bunch of closed topics that will take up space. That's my two cents. <_<
-JACK

#2 Genocide

Genocide

The Massacre

• Elite Members
  • 593 posts
  • United States 

Posted 02 May 2005 - 03:42 AM

Rest assured that the ARR is well-organized.

I have also been the leader of a gang numerous times, and am very good at having people work under me.

I do agree with you though, about these gangs that take no thought to make, and have incompetant leaders.

A gang about mortal combat just cant be taken seriously IMO.
Posted Image
Posted Image
"Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."
- Adolf Hitler

#3 Spooner

Spooner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • United States 

Posted 02 May 2005 - 03:47 AM

I am cool with you Geno. I saw an old topic for the ARR when I first joined at TGP. So you're okay. But these other gangs here......I dunno <_< Those gangs are just like SPAM, they are unwanted by most, hated by many, and will be disrespected by ALL. Well the only people who have my blessing are Geno, Sky, DS, and even KFM.
-JACK

#4 Genocide

Genocide

The Massacre

• Elite Members
  • 593 posts
  • United States 

Posted 02 May 2005 - 03:52 AM

Uhh that's odd about the ARR page you saw when you joined. The ARR was never opened here before... I just opened it today.

Thanks for you approval though.

http://forums.thegta...?showtopic=1989

Noob gang outbreaks happen often then?
Posted Image
Posted Image
"Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."
- Adolf Hitler

#5 Spooner

Spooner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • United States 

Posted 02 May 2005 - 04:09 AM

I could've sworn......meh, must be the old noggin' playing tricks on me again. Good luck with the ARR Geno. SHAME on all the rest, (that weren't listed in the post above the post before this post................ :huh: Whatever) :lol:
-JACK

#6 Airashii

Airashii

AR Fanboy Pride!

• Elite Members
  • 2,088 posts
  •    England 

Posted 02 May 2005 - 07:32 AM

I think that, that is a little unfair to be honest, this outbreak of gangs has made the gangscene much more lively and interesting, certainly from my perspective anyway.

I also believe mine and Remy's gang to be up to standard with the rest and to be worthy of Official classification, We(certainly Remy)have already put a lot of effort into the gang, We also plan to bring over more members to the forum which in turn will benefit the forum on the whole.

Well, those are my two cents.
Posted Image

#7 Genocide

Genocide

The Massacre

• Elite Members
  • 593 posts
  • United States 

Posted 02 May 2005 - 07:43 AM

Short spurts of activity are no what we want in the gangland. Longevity always proves to be better. Look through the public chat and tell me how many derelict and closed gangs there are.
Posted Image
Posted Image
- Adolf Hitler

#8 Airashii

Airashii

AR Fanboy Pride!

• Elite Members
  • 2,088 posts
  •    England 

Posted 02 May 2005 - 07:48 AM

I don't think i'll bother, but I do take your point. Me and Remy both have good experiances of running a gang: I founded the Wild Boys at GTAWH, whom are now still official, have over 15 members, sure they've had tough times but are still going after a year.

We aim to do the same here.
Posted Image

#9 Spooner

Spooner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • United States 

Posted 02 May 2005 - 08:09 AM

Well you have my blessing as well. I wish you good luck with your gang. People this isn't a topic about me approving your gangs, it's a topic to tell you you should reconsider your gangs because they're bound to fail.
-JACK

#10 Kayo

Kayo

r u leik 1337 ?

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Romania 

Posted 02 May 2005 - 08:27 AM

Erm yeah, all of these new gangs that are sprouting are ruining the gang scene here at TGP. "How?" You may be asking yourself, I'll tell you:

1.) There are too many gangs, leaving it impossible for there to be a fair amount of members in each gang.

2.) Most of you didn't even put much thought into the gang. I can tell because so many gangs just sprouted right after the war was done.

3.) The surplus of gangs will make it difficult to get a hold of weapons for wars, (unless of course Chris stocks the shop up well enough).

4.) Most of the creators of these gangs don't even know how to follow their previous leaders. How I ask you will they know how to LEAD people? Like I said once before, you first have to learn to be a follower before you can go on to be a leader. You have to walk a mile in the shoes of a servant so that you may be a good master.

Well my point here folks is that this will only lead to confusion and just a bunch of closed topics that will take up space. That's my two cents. <_<

This man is right...
Sure , more gangs can be a good thing becouse there will be more competition. But if every member just leaves his old gang and makes his own faction the forum will bbe filled with tons of gangs , each of them only with 1-2 members. And that sucks.

Also , if you want to make a gang.. do it properly. Don't make up the story and roster in 10 mins after the war is over. Take your time , don't post your rec topic when your story isn't finished etc..
I see potential in the ARR , Xero-1 and in the Lowriders gang becouse I saw Geno Jason and sky in action before. QUite frankly the other new gangs don't look so brilliant in my eyes. Mortal Combat.. I mean... come on.

Edited by Kayo, 02 May 2005 - 08:29 AM.

Posted Image
\__Assault Rifle Republic__/

#11 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 12:42 PM

I KNOW the X-1 will do good. Trust me, I've seen it quite popular before.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users