Help with turning lag thing.

rockstarrem

Hey guys. When I'm driving on a straight road without turning I'm fine, but if I turn my car it literally like turns at an angle without showing it realistically turning. It really pisses me off. It's not game lag, it's a weird bug. Anyone know how to fix it? I've tried setting the process to one CPU and that didn't work, I turned frame limiter off and it seemed to work but then I get game lag... here's a video:

HALP

try tweaking some graphical settings on your graphics card,then try tweaking the frame limiter on and off to see witch is the best result,if non work then save any mods or anything you've got them re-install the game and set your graphic card back the settings before then try the game again if you got the same problem then maybe your computer can't process the 3d images fast enough,witch means your gonna have to deal with it unless you can get a faster processer or maybe you have scratches on the VC disc that can rather f*ck up the discs install and play leaving bugs like that if thats the case then try cleaning the disc gently with some cotton balls\swabs with rubbing alcohol then try playing the game again.

Edited by MetalInusan

try tweaking some graphical settings on your graphics card,then try tweaking the frame limiter on and off to see witch is the best result,if non work then save any mods or anything you've got them re-install the game and set your graphic card back the settings before then try the game again if you got the same problem then maybe your computer can't process the 3d images fast enough,witch means your gonna have to deal with it unless you can get a faster processer or maybe you have scratches on the VC disc that can rather f*ck up the discs install and play leaving bugs like that if thats the case then try cleaning the disc gently with some cotton balls\swabs with rubbing alcohol then try playing the game again.

wat

My specs are more then fine for VC, I can play SA fine. I'm running VC off of files (Direct2Drive) so it's not the disc. I don't have any mods either.