214 replies to this topic

#41 NotYouHaha

NotYouHaha

Ronin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 01:46 PM

Ahem, I got a question fellas. Um what are the gang's colors? Black? Brown? White? Blue? Does anyone know?

As for our colours - We don't have colours, instead we have uniforms. We use the MTA biker skins as uniforms while playing MTA. I believe that's right... correct me if i'm wrong NYH. :)

Yeah, we don't have a gang colour. More of a gang logo, rather than a gang colour. Yeah, on MTA, we'll use biker skin textures Noru made for us. Check the recruitment topic. There's a new section.

When on vehicles, I'm thinking we can organize soon that each member/member rank gets a certain coloured motorcycle. For example, maybe the President gets a completely black-coloured motorbike, VP gets a white, then so on, with blue, red, green, yellow, etc.

Good idea? :thumbsup: Going to wait for private forums to sort everything out. :lol:

And meh, don't have any idea about this download limit stuff. Hopefully that's not the reason my internet provider sucks so much.

And man, your signature is super-duper-fantastic, Husky. :wtf: Mind if I stare at it for 10 mins?

Edited by NotYouHaha, 22 March 2009 - 01:50 PM.

#42 Husky

Husky

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 02:46 PM

Better make use of those flame paint jobs...

Posted Image

#43 Earthbound

Earthbound

• Elite Members
  • 950 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 23 March 2009 - 01:43 AM

Okay I'm just a noob with this technology stuff but how can you know your download limit?

Usually the service providers mention it in the net package details you select.

You can also get a Usage Counter which contacts your ISP usage page every hour and gives you updated information about how much you have used. Mine currently says "101%". :P

@NYH, if you like Huskys sig, I'm happy to make some a base signature for the gang, so we all wear a similar signature. I can sort out a template and work from there if you like. :)

Posted Image
I hate to be the one to break it to you, but a clear conscience
is generally the result of a faulty memory, not a faultless life.
Want a new sig? Click here!
GET ON MTA

#44 TOXIC

TOXIC

Right Hand Man of the Raiders

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
  • India 

Posted 23 March 2009 - 09:47 AM

Like the DS's have. A main Base Sig with custom add-ons on it as each player may like, right Erf? :)

The Raiders' MC Gang Chat-The Raiders' MC Recruitment

Posted Image
Want a Signature? An Avatar? Any Graphic work? Just checkout the following links :
TOXIC's Graphic Shop or TOXIC's Graphic Gallery

#45 Earthbound

Earthbound

• Elite Members
  • 950 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 23 March 2009 - 10:59 AM

Yeah, that's exactly what I mean Tox. I understand that those sorts of signatures are somewhat "old skool", but there's no harm in giving it a go. It's NYH's call though.

Posted Image
GET ON MTA

#46 Husky

Husky

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 07:00 PM

Ahem, I got a question fellas. Um what are the gang's colors? Black? Brown? White? Blue? Does anyone know?

As for our colours - We don't have colours, instead we have uniforms. We use the MTA biker skins as uniforms while playing MTA. I believe that's right... correct me if i'm wrong NYH. :)

Yeah, we don't have a gang colour. More of a gang logo, rather than a gang colour. Yeah, on MTA, we'll use biker skin textures Noru made for us. Check the recruitment topic. There's a new section.

When on vehicles, I'm thinking we can organize soon that each member/member rank gets a certain coloured motorcycle. For example, maybe the President gets a completely black-coloured motorbike, VP gets a white, then so on, with blue, red, green, yellow, etc.

Good idea? :thumbsup: Going to wait for private forums to sort everything out. :lol:

And meh, don't have any idea about this download limit stuff. Hopefully that's not the reason my internet provider sucks so much.

And man, your signature is super-duper-fantastic, Husky. :wtf: Mind if I stare at it for 10 mins?

I love the way how Earthbound makes his sigs. I'd totally funk him if I where gay. But all of my signatures will have drive by's :hurrhurr:

Posted Image

#47 NotYouHaha

NotYouHaha

Ronin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 08:05 PM

Better make use of those flame paint jobs...

The Oceanic doesn't have a flames paintjob. All the others 'cept the Savanna have it.
Anyways, I'd have to redo the entire vehicles section if I did that. Great idea though, Husky.

Yeah, that's exactly what I mean Tox. I understand that those sorts of signatures are somewhat "old skool", but there's no harm in giving it a go. It's NYH's call though.

If you want to, we could. Just give room for both a member title & the member name. Then, when we have a member who wants one, one of us can just paste their name + member title into there.

And should I delete the crappy signatures I made (in the recruitment topic)? :P

Edited by NotYouHaha, 23 March 2009 - 08:07 PM.

#48 TOXIC

TOXIC

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
  • India 

Posted 23 March 2009 - 08:36 PM

NotMeHaHa : Nah well, I suggest you keep those until we make something out.
Erf, you and me try something out and maybe we use the new works ?

Posted Image
Want a Signature? An Avatar? Any Graphic work? Just checkout the following links :

#49 Earthbound

Earthbound

• Elite Members
  • 950 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 23 March 2009 - 09:56 PM

If you want to, we could. Just give room for both a member title & the member name. Then, when we have a member who wants one, one of us can just paste their name + member title into there.

And should I delete the crappy signatures I made (in the recruitment topic)? :P

I'll make sure that there is plenty of room for a name and rank as well as a personalised image on the signature, just to give that personal touch and to make sure they don't all look exactly the same.. Also, I think the sigs in the recruitment topic are quite good. The first one is atually pretty awesome, all it really needs is a border.

Erf, you and me try something out and maybe we use the new works ?

Yeah, sounds good. We'll have to catch up on MSN and talk about it a bit more at some point. :)

Posted Image
GET ON MTA

#50 Husky

Husky

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 01:04 AM

Arrgh! I need an MSN also... btw I agree with Earthbound it does need a border.

Posted Image

#51 Earthbound

Earthbound

• Elite Members
  • 950 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 25 March 2009 - 02:10 AM

Well it's not hard to get. Just get on the MSN Live website and grab the latest copy. You can use Yahoo and AOL accounts to login to Windows Live Messanger these days.

Posted Image
GET ON MTA

#52 Husky

Husky

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:00 AM

Oh really? I didn't know. Thanks Earthbound. ;)

Posted Image

#53 Earthbound

Earthbound

• Elite Members
  • 950 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 29 March 2009 - 11:18 AM

What's new lads?

Just to let you all know, I'll be back to my active old self by Wednesday. I'll get my bandwidth back by then. :)

Posted Image
GET ON MTA

#54 NotYouHaha

NotYouHaha

Ronin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 01:16 PM

What's new lads?

Just to let you all know, I'll be back to my active old self by Wednesday. I'll get my bandwidth back by then. :)

Well, right now, I'm just updating the Recruitment page. I'm adding a table of contents with a working find function.

I also worked on that border for the signatures. Got them done. They look alot better.

Also, Noru gave us EVEN BETTER biker skins. Now, they're high quality. PM me for download. :P

And I'm thinking I could make the Recruitment page alot better. The vehicles and skins pictures look terrible. Maybe someone could get pictures and crop them? I was pretty much rushing them.

I'm open to any suggestions for improvements or thing we can add to it.

#55 azn

azn

The infamous shoe avatar!

• Members
  • 1,879 posts
  • Korea, Republic of 

Posted 30 March 2009 - 10:45 AM

Your gang is looking promising, best of luck! :)

And what's up? :D

Posted Image

#56 TOXIC

TOXIC

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
  • India 

Posted 30 March 2009 - 09:15 PM

What's new lads?

Well, right now, I'm just updating the Recruitment page. I'm adding a table of contents with a working find function.

I also worked on that border for the signatures. Got them done. They look alot better.

Also, Noru gave us EVEN BETTER biker skins. Now, they're high quality. PM me for download. :P

And I'm thinking I could make the Recruitment page alot better. The vehicles and skins pictures look terrible. Maybe someone could get pictures and crop them? I was pretty much rushing them.

Why did you put the code text over there :(

Posted Image

#57 NotYouHaha

NotYouHaha

Ronin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 09:19 PM

What's new lads?

Why did you put the code text over there :(

What code text? You're making no sense...

#58 Earthbound

Earthbound

• Elite Members
  • 950 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 31 March 2009 - 08:15 AM

Hoorah for the 31st! Only one more day until I get 10GB of bandwidth back! Fuck it's been tough not being able to use the internet. I never realised just how much I used it.

:)

Posted Image
GET ON MTA

#59 TOXIC

TOXIC

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
  • India 

Posted 31 March 2009 - 10:01 AM

Great Erf :) I started using PS more aggressively lol[its "cozuguysneverstop" thing] hope I get better at it since I have more time nowadays. Whats up with fellow Raiders?

Posted Image

#60 TM™

TM™

Need new model for avatar :P

• Elite Members
  • 6,334 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 04:34 PM

Hey dudes.

What's up? I haven't even made an entrance in here. Haha. :P Well I guess here I say hi and what's up. So Hi and what's up? Lol, I haven't really used PS in a while, need to start using it for my website I guess, plus I got alot of work to do.

Toxic, just keep using it, and try it different things which you'd never have used, you might be in for a surprise.
Posted Image
TM™ - Elite.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users