214 replies to this topic

#21 NotYouHaha

NotYouHaha

Ronin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 02:24 PM

No problem. I'd start looking now. The Fiore Family Mafia will choose last if you guys want. We might even implement custom skins at some point so yeah, doesn't matter too much.

Tell me when you need to know which skins we're using.

Well start picking now, but we won't need them until at least mid April.

I'll post a section in the Recruitment topic soon.

What's the haps lads? Yay Friday! Another two days of being a lazy fucker... Is there anything better? Well maybe three... but that won't be happening.

I'm not happy. My March/Spring break is over. :(

#22 Mpilk901

Mpilk901

Proudly destroying the community since March '07.

• Elite Members
  • 2,505 posts
  •    Scotland 

Posted 20 March 2009 - 02:35 PM

So when are these great guys going to get their very own private chat topic? Surely they are an official gang now?

Nothing to see here, move along

#23 Noru

Noru

Nothing is true

• Elite Members
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 04:11 PM

Well if the new system is still being used, I guess they'll need 7 active members which there close to ;) but if the new system doesn't matter right now, then I have no clue whats going on with the gang system.

Anyways, for their skins I would guess they would use the biker skins in the game.

Edited by Noru, 20 March 2009 - 04:14 PM.

- If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.

#24 Earthbound

Earthbound

• Elite Members
  • 950 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 21 March 2009 - 01:04 AM

Well, Gerard seems to have completely abandoned the gang system since I handed it over to him, so I'll have to grab a word with him. The way it's looking at the moment, we might end up sticking with the system as it is now, only with groups and whatnot. Although I'm not overly sure. I'll get back to you all with an update.

Spring break is over ey? That sucks mate. Ah well, all good things must come to an end. I haven't even had a holiday (except for the 4 days I had off over Christmas) in a year. I need to take some time off.

Posted Image
I hate to be the one to break it to you, but a clear conscience
is generally the result of a faulty memory, not a faultless life.
Want a new sig? Click here!
GET ON MTA

#25 Husky

Husky

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 01:10 AM

Spring Break? Did I miss it?

Posted Image

#26 Earthbound

Earthbound

• Elite Members
  • 950 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 21 March 2009 - 04:05 AM

I have no idea. Australia doesn't have "spring break". NYH would know.

Posted Image
GET ON MTA

#27 NotYouHaha

NotYouHaha

Ronin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 12:33 PM

I have no idea. Australia doesn't have "spring break". NYH would know.

It's just another reason to have no school. :awesome: See here.

In Canada, many provinces have the same kind of stuff .i.e.March Break, when there is no school for students in elementary school and secondary schools. The exact time of the month varies from province to province; Ontario, Nova Scotia and British Columbia have their March Break the second or third week of March, while...

Anyways for the gang, I put up the skins section. And if anyone would like to make any better ones, of the vehicles, skins, etc., that would be amazing. Mines are ugly, and yeah.

#28 TOXIC

TOXIC

Right Hand Man of the Raiders

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
  • India 

Posted 21 March 2009 - 06:36 PM

Well AFA I'm concerned Exams over, so its a 2 month vacation for me. Whats with you guys? Anyone goes college or something?

The Raiders' MC Gang Chat-The Raiders' MC Recruitment

Posted Image
Want a Signature? An Avatar? Any Graphic work? Just checkout the following links :
TOXIC's Graphic Shop or TOXIC's Graphic Gallery

#29 Mpilk901

Mpilk901

Proudly destroying the community since March '07.

• Elite Members
  • 2,505 posts
  •    Scotland 

Posted 21 March 2009 - 06:52 PM

You've already finished your exams? Lucky. Mine are in 2 months time :(

Nothing to see here, move along

#30 Earthbound

Earthbound

• Elite Members
  • 950 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 22 March 2009 - 03:16 AM

Ah exams. I'm so glad I've finished school... although, I am currently at TAFE (I'm not sure if you have TAFE in America and Europe, so here's a quick explanation - TAFE is a step up from high school, but not quite as highly regarded as University. It's a venue for tertiary education basically). I don't do exams, but I do a shitload of assignments. Bah. It's a real pain in the arse.

By the way guys, I've smashed my download limit this month, so I'm running at 128kb/s. It's really lame. The last time I hit my download limit it only slowed down to 512kb/s, which was bearable, but this 128kb/s shit is terrible. I'm having a lot of difficulty playing MTA so I won't bother until the first of April when I get my bandwidth back. :)

Posted Image
GET ON MTA

#31 Husky

Husky

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 03:51 AM

Ahem, I got a question fellas. Um what are the gang's colors? Black? Brown? White? Blue? Does anyone know?

Ah exams. I'm so glad I've finished school... although, I am currently at TAFE (I'm not sure if you have TAFE in America and Europe, so here's a quick explanation - TAFE is a step up from high school, but not quite as highly regarded as University. It's a venue for tertiary education basically). I don't do exams, but I do a shitload of assignments. Bah. It's a real pain in the arse.

By the way guys, I've smashed my download limit this month, so I'm running at 128kb/s. It's really lame. The last time I hit my download limit it only slowed down to 512kb/s, which was bearable, but this 128kb/s shit is terrible. I'm having a lot of difficulty playing MTA so I won't bother until the first of April when I get my bandwidth back. :)

So what you are saying is if you have a beast of a computer that runs specs above GTA San Andreas requirements... it can just go down? Like video card goes slower for example.

Posted Image

#32 Earthbound

Earthbound

• Elite Members
  • 950 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 22 March 2009 - 04:47 AM

Nah, I'm saying that my internet speed has dropped, thus I can't play MTA as it depends on internet speed quite heavily. So yeah, it's a bit of a bummer.

As for our colours - We don't have colours, instead we have uniforms. We use the MTA biker skins as uniforms while playing MTA. I believe that's right... correct me if i'm wrong NYH. :)

Posted Image
GET ON MTA

#33 TOXIC

TOXIC

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
  • India 

Posted 22 March 2009 - 06:52 AM

Am I out of the gang for having a maximum of 120 kbps?

Posted Image
Want a Signature? An Avatar? Any Graphic work? Just checkout the following links :

#34 Husky

Husky

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 07:24 AM

@ Earthbound & Toxic.

Are you using the internet connection from a phone wire?

Posted Image

#35 Earthbound

Earthbound

• Elite Members
  • 950 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 22 March 2009 - 07:34 AM

@Tox, lol no.

@Husky, no. I use a wireless broadband router. I've just hit my download limit is all. Ordinarily I get 7.2MB/s.

Posted Image
GET ON MTA

#36 EvoLuTioN

EvoLuTioN

Call me Evo ...

• Members
  • 2,442 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 07:39 AM

I played on MTA for about a week on a 64lbps line, Didn't have much of a lagg. There are the occasional timeouts but it shouldn't bother you too much.

Reality - An illusion caused by Alcohol Deficiency

Posted Image
xfire|Steam ID : evolutionevoz

#37 TOXIC

TOXIC

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
  • India 

Posted 22 March 2009 - 08:11 AM

@ Earthbound & Toxic.

Are you using the internet connection from a phone wire?

A cable, not the ones used in phones...why?

Posted Image

#38 Earthbound

Earthbound

• Elite Members
  • 950 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 22 March 2009 - 08:44 AM

I played on MTA for about a week on a 64lbps line, Didn't have much of a lagg. There are the occasional timeouts but it shouldn't bother you too much.

It bothers me massively. I'm not sure why, but my ping seems steady at around 300 (as it ordinarily does with high speed... strange huh?) but whenever I attempt to join the game I get stuck at the black screen for ages, and then when the map finally appears and I select where I want to spawn, a get stuck in the air for a good 10 minutes before I finally spawn, and then I time out. It's shit.

Posted Image
GET ON MTA

#39 Husky

Husky

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 01:10 PM

Okay I'm just a noob with this technology stuff but how can you know your download limit?

Posted Image

#40 EvoLuTioN

EvoLuTioN

Call me Evo ...

• Members
  • 2,442 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 01:42 PM

It bothers me massively. I'm not sure why, but my ping seems steady at around 300 (as it ordinarily does with high speed... strange huh?) but whenever I attempt to join the game I get stuck at the black screen for ages, and then when the map finally appears and I select where I want to spawn, a get stuck in the air for a good 10 minutes before I finally spawn, and then I time out. It's shit.

Mine's about 250ish, If I'm updating shit it goes upto 300-320. I've been getting that stuck in the air problem recently, I just reconnect and it works fine. The black screen is probably due to the slow connection, I used to get that too.

Okay I'm just a noob with this technology stuff but how can you know your download limit?

Usually the service providers mention it in the net package details you select.

Reality - An illusion caused by Alcohol Deficiency

Posted Image
xfire|Steam ID : evolutionevoz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users