214 replies to this topic

#201 Thomas.

Thomas.

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 6,715 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 11 July 2009 - 07:16 AM

I probably couldn't be bothered coming back on MTA, I found it boring a few months after the server first came but I did get GTA IV for Xbox 360 soon after losing interest so that's probably another reason.

Posted Image
Past member of the Fiore Family Mafia ;_;

#202 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,937 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 07:49 AM

Hey guys, how are we today?

I would've thought by now you guys would be official, you have 9 members (or 8 according to the gang system) which is the exact same as the FFM. I think the gang system went 'inactive' again or is ignored, either one.

Hey Thomas, thanks for the kind words. We're doing alright, a little quiet these days but hey it happens. Yeah, not official but the staff'll discuss whether we should be or not when they get to it. We're not in a hurry though so no biggie.

How about you though? How's the FFM doing lately?

#203 Thomas.

Thomas.

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 6,715 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 11 July 2009 - 07:55 AM

I'm fine, I haven't really woken up today :P I have to go to the bank later - bastard cheques take a while to bank :P
I haven't been around much lately to really say about the FFM but I believe we're doing okay.

Posted Image

#204 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • 3,937 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 10:11 AM

I'm fine, I haven't really woken up today :P I have to go to the bank later - bastard cheques take a while to bank :P
I haven't been around much lately to really say about the FFM but I believe we're doing okay.

Aha visa versa for me. Haven't fallen asleep in the last day or so and it's currently 3:02 AM so.. >.>

Hmm, and cheques are..?

#205 Thomas.

Thomas.

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 6,715 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 11 July 2009 - 01:21 PM

Checks I believe in America. Different spellings.

Posted Image

#206 NotYouHaha

NotYouHaha

Ronin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 02:10 PM

Uh, yup, I asked Gerard about the gang being official a few days ago. He's considering us and etc, just to let you guys know.

Yeah, and hopefully we can get as many people on as possible when we do get official. We'll hopefully be more organized.

#207 Highwire

Highwire

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 01:50 AM

Guys i finally did it! I made a little room on my computer and im gonna finally get San Andreas MTA. My comp might go into laggy mode but whatever it doesnt matter. :D

#208 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • 3,937 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 05:04 AM

Guys i finally did it! I made a little room on my computer and im gonna finally get San Andreas MTA. My comp might go into laggy mode but whatever it doesnt matter. :D

Good to hear man. I won't be seeing you in there for a while but a few of our member's will so good deal. :)

#209 TOXIC

TOXIC

Right Hand Man of the Raiders

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
  • India 

Posted 14 July 2009 - 08:37 AM

Yeah, and hopefully we can get as many people on as possible when we do get official. We'll hopefully be more organized.

I guess people not being on and gang not heading towards being official is like cause-effect-cause thing..

Btw Gratz Danny :)
Nice Sig :P

Edited by TOXIC, 14 July 2009 - 08:37 AM.

The Raiders' MC Gang Chat-The Raiders' MC Recruitment

Posted Image
Want a Signature? An Avatar? Any Graphic work? Just checkout the following links :
TOXIC's Graphic Shop or TOXIC's Graphic Gallery

#210 Noru

Noru

Nothing is true

• Elite Members
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 05:24 PM

I'm sure you'll be official when they get around to it. I'm not even sure what ever happened to the idea for group icons. Well how is everyone in Raiders? Haven't really talked to any of you in awhile, I haven't really be posting much over past week.
- If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.

#211 rockstarrem

rockstarrem

#SocialMediaPresence

• Super Mods
  • 4,254 posts
  • United States 

Posted 14 July 2009 - 08:14 PM

Congrats on the private forum! I suppose you're official?

#212 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • 3,937 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 08:23 PM

Congrats on the private forum! I suppose you're official?

Haha yeah NotYouHaha just gave me the word. I think it's safe to say we are. :)

@ Noru - Yeah what ever happened to the whole icon thing? I faintly remember people saying it would prove unstable if you already were flaunting an Elite badge around or etc. but I don't even remember if that was it. We're fine though man. Haven't seen much of Earth in a while but we're doing good. We'll probably get a little more active since we're official now. How about you, how's things been?

#213 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,941 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 12:49 AM

Yeah I can't even remember myself, but I believe I told Earth and possibly Gerard to sort it out... I think. It might have been decided that we'd wait until after we upgrade to IPB3 before we do changes though. Could be fairly soon depending on what I get done with the skin and stuff.

Just to clarify yes they're official now. Hence the private forum.

#214 Husky

Husky

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 03:23 AM

Honestly, don't start a fight here. I've got better things to do. Lil_G, we need at least 100 posts because we would like more active, respectful member, not members who won't be loyal to the gang, and won't stay active on our forums, etc. Obvious? That's how it is around here (and remember this isn't a GTA IV gang).

And Steam, please don't provoke him, seriously.

And thanks for making some useless posts on our chat topic, Lil_G's application has already been finished.
If you're going to continue this discussion, take it to PM.

kk i get it but it doesnt mean i will be active if i have 100 posts, i mean have u seen those posts, im posting and only get 1 or 2 re[plyes its like every1 died in there. Its harder than it looks you know lol anyways i already joined another ps3 gang so i wont apply again, possibly if i ever get gta sa mp or mta, i might.

Nigga, please. Seriously work on your grammar. And stop with the run on sentences!!

I'm also glad and happy that the raiders are finally an official gang. Wooh, lets see an epic battle against the Fiore and the Raids! Oh and guys I'm trying to spend a hunt on trying to find a PC and customizing the performance. I just need a place to find the specs. Do any of you know?

Edited by Husky, 17 July 2009 - 03:25 AM.

Posted Image

#215 Damjan

Damjan

We are using Linux daily to UP our productivity - so UP yours

• Members
  • 2,527 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 08:36 AM

www.ibuypower.com Husky.

You can choose from PC's with AMD processors or Intel.

I'd go with AMD, cheaper and still does its work.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users