214 replies to this topic

#1 NotYouHaha

NotYouHaha

Ronin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 07:46 PM

The Raiders MC is a one of the gangs of the TGTAP gang system. For more information, click here.

Note: This is NOT a GTA IV multiplayer gang. This is a TGTAP gang, using Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas.
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

-----------
This is The Raiders Motorcycle Club official chat topic!

Start chatting!

Edited by NotYouHaha, 08 July 2009 - 04:32 PM.

#2 Sherman

Sherman

Capo

• Super Mods
  • 6,922 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 07:55 PM

Nice to see you got your recruitment and chat up.. best of luck man :D

#3 Noru

Noru

Nothing is true

• Elite Members
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 08:06 PM

Good luck with your gang NotYou, I'll try to send those biker skin edits with the logo on their backs you wanted as soon as possible.
- If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.

#4 NotYouHaha

NotYouHaha

Ronin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 08:16 PM

Nice to see you got your recruitment and chat up.. best of luck man :D

Thanks Sherman. I put as much meat into the recruitment topic as I could. I'm hoping for more when I get more members. :P

Just now that I'm thinking if I shouldn't put that much stuff into it... Nah. ;)

Good luck with your gang NotYou, I'll try to send those biker skin edits with the logo on their backs you wanted as soon as possible.

Take your time. I really owe it to you for all this stuff that you did.

#5 Mpilk901

Mpilk901

Proudly destroying the community since March '07.

• Elite Members
  • 2,505 posts
  •    Scotland 

Posted 18 March 2009 - 03:44 AM

That logo looks great NYHH, I wish the best for your gang and hope we can be best enemies!

Nothing to see here, move along

#6 Husky

Husky

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 09:55 PM

Oh I have a suggestion for your gang :awesome:

Lets start off first...

Weapons: Can't there be more than just a Sawn off , and a AK? What about some guns The Lost had? And some explosives etc. Or just don't make it seems if its The Lost and San Andreas :P

Cars: You should add the shitty Glendale that kills you in the woods. :)

Characters? - What are the characters NotYouHaha? For the specific types of people?

Thanks for the suggestions.
To answer your questions:
Weapons: Well, I don't really need to say that almost all the weapons are 'signature' weapons, but I said that those weapons are just what people can recognize us with. We don't need to have a massive array of weapons. Leave some to other gangs or something?

Vehicles: The Glendale is not biker-worthy. :D And thanks, you reminded me to add a helicopter, somehow...

Characters: This isn't a game, dude. Or if you mean skins, thanks, I'm going to add that later on.

Thanks Husky, and you don't NEED MTA to join.

And could you guys talk in the Chat Topic? Please?

Yes thats what I meant about characters, the skins. I haven't played San Andreas in over 2 years. So I think there maybe some Biker skins.

Oh and what do we do usually? Is it just a freeroam Original GTA Single Player run around cause havok thing we do? Or Role Playing? :S Probably will discuss that sooner or later.

Posted Image

#7 Damjan

Damjan

We are using Linux daily to UP our productivity - so UP yours

• Members
  • 2,527 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 10:26 PM

GL with your gang, NYH.

Posted Image

#8 rockstarrem

rockstarrem

#SocialMediaPresence

• Super Mods
  • 4,246 posts
  • United States 

Posted 18 March 2009 - 10:50 PM

Lets start off first...

Weapons: Can't there be more than just a Sawn off , and a AK? What about some guns The Lost had? And some explosives etc. Or just don't make it seems if its The Lost and San Andreas :P

Characters? - What are the characters NotYouHaha? For the specific types of people?

Weapons: Well, I don't really need to say that almost all the weapons are 'signature' weapons, but I said that those weapons are just what people can recognize us with. We don't need to have a massive array of weapons. Leave some to other gangs or something?

Vehicles: The Glendale is not biker-worthy. :D And thanks, you reminded me to add a helicopter, somehow...

Characters: This isn't a game, dude. Or if you mean skins, thanks, I'm going to add that later on.

Yes thats what I meant about characters, the skins. I haven't played San Andreas in over 2 years. So I think there maybe some Biker skins.

Oh and what do we do usually? Is it just a freeroam Original GTA Single Player run around cause havok thing we do? Or Role Playing? :S Probably will discuss that sooner or later.

http://development.m...Character_Skins

Posted Image

#9 Husky

Husky

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 10:54 PM

Lets start off first...

http://development.m...Character_Skins

Thanks Rockstarrem ;)

Posted Image

#10 rockstarrem

rockstarrem

#SocialMediaPresence

• Super Mods
  • 4,246 posts
  • United States 

Posted 18 March 2009 - 11:31 PM

No problem. I'd start looking now. The Fiore Family Mafia will choose last if you guys want. We might even implement custom skins at some point so yeah, doesn't matter too much.

Posted Image

#11 Earthbound

Earthbound

• Elite Members
  • 950 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 19 March 2009 - 09:36 AM

Arr. It's been a while since I've been in a gang from the very beginning... This is awesome NYH. I'm pretty stoked to be on board mate, cheers for the acceptance. :)

I'm heading into MTA for a little bit, though it is empty at the moment. My fingers are crossed, hoping someone gets online.

Posted Image
I hate to be the one to break it to you, but a clear conscience
is generally the result of a faulty memory, not a faultless life.
Want a new sig? Click here!
GET ON MTA

#12 EvoLuTioN

EvoLuTioN

Call me Evo ...

• Members
  • 2,442 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 09:50 AM

Awesome gang NYHH, Goodluck with it.

@Earthy: Empty? Lol there are a dozen of guys on. I just made one hacker rage quit. Come on in.

Reality - An illusion caused by Alcohol Deficiency

Posted Image
xfire|Steam ID : evolutionevoz

#13 NotYouHaha

NotYouHaha

Ronin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 01:56 PM

Don't worry. It'll be awesome. Just wait, you'll see.

No problem. I'd start looking now. The Fiore Family Mafia will choose last if you guys want. We might even implement custom skins at some point so yeah, doesn't matter too much.

Tell me when you need to know which skins we're using.

Lol, well I'm glad to be on board. I'll take Gunman. I'm happy to be a lacky for now. :P

I'll throw on a signature and I'll head over to the Chat topic later on this arvo. I'm at work atm.

I need to get my OWN signature running! I'm hoping we can get working like a gang soon, I don't have anything to do. We can always make improvements to the Recruitment topic if we want.

Edited by NotYouHaha, 19 March 2009 - 01:56 PM.

#14 TOXIC

TOXIC

Right Hand Man of the Raiders

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
  • India 

Posted 19 March 2009 - 03:54 PM

Don't worry. It'll be awesome. Just wait, you'll see.

Lol, well I'm glad to be on board. I'll take Gunman. I'm happy to be a lacky for now. :P

I'll throw on a signature and I'll head over to the Chat topic later on this arvo. I'm at work atm.

I need to get my OWN signature running! I'm hoping we can get working like a gang soon, I don't have anything to do. We can always make improvements to the Recruitment topic if we want.

Well you deserve one from yours truly. Or is it that you've asked somebody else :'(

The Raiders' MC Gang Chat-The Raiders' MC Recruitment

Posted Image
Want a Signature? An Avatar? Any Graphic work? Just checkout the following links :
TOXIC's Graphic Shop or TOXIC's Graphic Gallery

#15 Thomas.

Thomas.

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 6,715 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 19 March 2009 - 04:03 PM

Good luck with your gang NotYouHaha. Nice designs there. This gang really does have potential.

Posted Image
Past member of the Fiore Family Mafia ;_;

#16 Husky

Husky

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 06:55 PM

Good luck with your gang NotYouHaha. Nice designs there. This gang really does have potential.

What do you mean? It's freak'n sweet! Hope it comes up to kicking the Fiore Family Mafia's ass! :hurrhurr:

Edited by Husky, 19 March 2009 - 06:55 PM.

Posted Image

#17 Mpilk901

Mpilk901

Proudly destroying the community since March '07.

• Elite Members
  • 2,505 posts
  •    Scotland 

Posted 19 March 2009 - 07:22 PM

You can always try ;)

Nothing to see here, move along

#18 Husky

Husky

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 07:25 PM

I'd like to see us try cupcake...

Posted Image

#19 rockstarrem

rockstarrem

#SocialMediaPresence

• Super Mods
  • 4,246 posts
  • United States 

Posted 20 March 2009 - 05:15 AM

Well start picking now, but we won't need them until at least mid April.

Posted Image

#20 Earthbound

Earthbound

• Elite Members
  • 950 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 20 March 2009 - 06:43 AM

What's the haps lads? Yay Friday! Another two days of being a lazy fucker... Is there anything better? Well maybe three... but that won't be happening.

So NYH, we need to catch up on MSN asap. PM me your MSN (or other IM app) address and we'll get cracking on whatever you want to get cracking on. :)

Posted Image
I hate to be the one to break it to you, but a clear conscience
is generally the result of a faulty memory, not a faultless life.
Want a new sig? Click here!
GET ON MTA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users