105 replies to this topic

#61 Husky

Husky

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:46 PM

1.) He's only been here for about a week or so.
2.) He misspelled recruitment.
3.) He's a nooblet, probably will be one of those people who will get banned by telling the mods that he loves them.
4.) He'll probably rush through to become a member.

Rohan King take my advice:

Be freak'n patient. If your a impatient man, then oh well. And please, go and download Mozilla Firefox. Because when you misspell words, it gives me a reason why I would say no on my opinions on why I would want you to join. Also you should use smileys less often then all of the time, its just really retarded. If you want to become a well popular and well known member of TGTAP and The Raiders MC. Act like a normal human being or Indian.

EDIT: He's Twelve years friggin old. I guarantee you that he has no Idea on how to log in MTA. Rohan, have you had any experience of MTA? Do you know what it stands for?

Posted Image

#62 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,937 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 12:02 AM

3.) He's a nooblet, probably will be one of those people who will get banned by telling the mods that he loves them.

Be freak'n patient. If your a impatient man, then oh well. And please, go and download Mozilla Firefox. Because when you misspell words, it gives me a reason why I would say no on my opinions on why I would want you to join. Also you should use smileys less often then all of the time, its just really retarded. If you want to become a well popular and well known member of TGTAP and The Raiders MC. Act like a normal human being or Indian.

EDIT: He's Twelve years friggin old. I guarantee you that he has no Idea on how to log in MTA. Rohan, have you had any experience of MTA? Do you know what it stands for?

Bold: Personally, maturity is a bigger factor for me. I don't know about you but I'm ONLY almost 2 years older than him. And honestly, I was much more of a newbie than he was when I first joined(i.e. my first 3,679 posts). There's always more for me/everyone to learn.

Let's just see how Rohan's being a member pans out. I agree that he has a lot to learn though.

Edited by Nate10, 05 May 2009 - 12:08 AM.

#63 NotYouHaha

NotYouHaha

Ronin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 08:05 PM

Alright, that's enough advice.

So basically, I think Nate said it best:

Just stick around the forums more Rohan, and get a little more aquainted and such. I don't see a problem with you really(yet), but I also know nothing about you. You're a new member and there's no point in rushing into everything and trying to join a gang, obviously, you'll get turned down.

Thanks for your interest, Rohan, but there's nothing that we see in you right now that could be helpful in this gang. You're welcomed to re-apply in June. ;)

So the verdict is no, at the moment. If any Raiders think otherwise, PM me.

Edited by NotYouHaha, 05 May 2009 - 08:07 PM.

#64 Super Hyphy

Super Hyphy

Num Yummy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 02:46 AM

I have no idea about gangs...but I'm guessing these are online? I don't have internet fast enough in my area! Can I join if I can't go on SAMP (If it's a yes, then sign me up!)

And please, go and download Mozilla Firefox. Because when you misspell words, it gives me a reason why I would say no on my opinions on why I would want you to join.

Don't forget about Apple Safari! Because as much as I despise Apple, Safari is excellent (and includes a spell checker).

And no offense bro, but your english there is a little shaky. I would phrase that as:

"...it gives me a reason as to why I would say no on my opinion of whether I would want you to join"

;)

Edited by Super Hyphy, 18 May 2009 - 02:55 AM.

Posted Image

Click My Sig Pic to Visit My Forums!

#65 Hansui

Hansui

Gunner of The Raiders MC

• Members
  • 2,080 posts
  • Philippines 

Posted 18 May 2009 - 08:11 AM

guys, can I join this gang. Although I cannot promise that I'll always be there for the gang (because of busy schedule)

and yes, I have MTA: SA as well as experience being a gang member

Edited by Unnamed Noodle, 18 May 2009 - 08:16 AM.

Posted Image
we are The Raiders MC. Join us!

#66 Earthbound

Earthbound

• Elite Members
  • 950 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 18 May 2009 - 09:16 AM

@UN, You've got my vote, bud. :)

Posted Image
I hate to be the one to break it to you, but a clear conscience
is generally the result of a faulty memory, not a faultless life.
Want a new sig? Click here!
GET ON MTA

#67 steveplayer

steveplayer

Riff-Raff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 09:42 AM

And no offense bro, but your english there is a little shaky. I would phrase that as:

"...it gives me a reason as to why I would say no on my opinion of whether I would want you to join"

;)

Can you be any more of a douchebag? Just because you say no offense, doesn't make you any less of a tool...

I would so join to hit up some SAMP with you guys, looks like some serious fun but my workload atm is just terrible :(

Posted Image

#68 Damjan

Damjan

We are using Linux daily to UP our productivity - so UP yours

• Members
  • 2,527 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 09:45 AM

We don't play SAMP, our server is on MTA.

Posted Image

#69 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • 3,937 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 02:22 PM

Keep the chit-chat down guys, there's a reason we have a Chat topic so please use it. Oh and UN, we'll get back to you in a day or two with our verdict. :)

#70 Damjan

Damjan

We are using Linux daily to UP our productivity - so UP yours

• Members
  • 2,527 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 02:25 PM

fuk u i ain't listenin to u. :P

Anyways looks like you're getting attention now, that's good.

Keep up the good work.

Posted Image

#71 NotYouHaha

NotYouHaha

Ronin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 02:39 PM

I have no idea about gangs...but I'm guessing these are online? I don't have internet fast enough in my area! Can I join if I can't go on SAMP (If it's a yes, then sign me up!)

Well, sorry but I'm already seeing reasons why I shouldn't. Although I'm noticing you around the community quite often, but you seem to have missed the requirements of the gang.
You haven't been here for a month
You do not have 100 posts
And just overall, it'd be best if you take your time and get familiar with the community and the gang system.

guys, can I join this gang. Although I cannot promise that I'll always be there for the gang (because of busy schedule)

and yes, I have MTA: SA as well as experience being a gang member

Hah, of course! How could I say no? You know gangs a lot more than myself and you'll make a great addition to the gang.

If any members have anything to say, either post it here or PM me. :)

EDIT: Yep, we'll be back with our verdict in two days.

Edited by NotYouHaha, 18 May 2009 - 02:41 PM.

#72 Super Hyphy

Super Hyphy

Num Yummy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 06:49 PM

Well, sorry but I'm already seeing reasons why I shouldn't. Although I'm noticing you around the community quite often, but you seem to have missed the requirements of the gang.
You haven't been here for a month
You do not have 100 posts
And just overall, it'd be best if you take your time and get familiar with the community and the gang system.

OK, I'll check back in later then. Thanks.

Posted Image

Click My Sig Pic to Visit My Forums!

#73 Hansui

Hansui

Gunner of The Raiders MC

• Members
  • 2,080 posts
  • Philippines 

Posted 19 May 2009 - 10:06 AM

oh I forgot to tell you guys, I'm applying as gunman

Posted Image

#74 rohancoolking

rohancoolking

DGP of the NEW YORK POLICE DEPARTMENT

• Banned
  • 119 posts
  • India 

Posted 20 May 2009 - 12:47 PM

MTA has 2 meanings one is multi theft auto and another is mail transfer agent.and how could u talk bad about me :'(
Banned for circumventing a suspension by misusing duplicate accounts

#75 NotYouHaha

NotYouHaha

Ronin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 08:10 PM

MTA has 2 meanings one is multi theft auto and another is mail transfer agent.and how could u talk bad about me :'(

Gee. Of course, mail transfer agent.

Now please, rohancoolking, follow Nate's advice AND KEEP THE CHIT-CHAT DOWN. THIS THREAD IS FOR APPLYING AND RESPONSES ONLY.

And don't take offence from Husky, that's how Husky acts. You're talking to him like you know him.

Unnamed Noodle:

And Mr. Noodle, the club knows you're a well experienced member, we're sure your experience will be a powerful asset to the team. You're just awesome, so we're welcoming you on your requested position of Gunman. ;) Congratulations, Unnamed Noodle.

EDIT:
Alright, and Noodle, apply as Gunman here please. :)

Edited by NotYouHaha, 20 May 2009 - 08:41 PM.

#76 Highwire

Highwire

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 07:13 AM

Hi Can I Be the Arms Seargent?

#77 Hansui

Hansui

Gunner of The Raiders MC

• Members
  • 2,080 posts
  • Philippines 

Posted 14 June 2009 - 01:28 PM

Hi Can I Be the Arms Seargent?

Haven't seen much of your posts, you look probably a decent guy but a inactive most of the times. Maybe I suggest that you stick around more often so the gang members can get to know you a bit more ;)

You got my vote though.

Posted Image

#78 NotYouHaha

NotYouHaha

Ronin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 01:41 PM

UrbanDecay/Noodle is right. I've noticed though at first (maybe two weeks ago) you applied at the gang system, and now you've applied here.

But right, I don't know you well but you're probably a nice guy. Auygjhsagy, do you have MTA?

#79 TOXIC

TOXIC

Right Hand Man of the Raiders

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
  • India 

Posted 14 June 2009 - 06:04 PM

And the award goes to... TOXIC You have my vote Auyg.

The Raiders' MC Gang Chat-The Raiders' MC Recruitment

Posted Image
Want a Signature? An Avatar? Any Graphic work? Just checkout the following links :
TOXIC's Graphic Shop or TOXIC's Graphic Gallery

#80 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • 3,937 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 06:30 PM

I've noticed more of auygjhsagy than most of us I guess. You never cause trouble, and I like that. You've got my vote man.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users