105 replies to this topic

#41 NotYouHaha

NotYouHaha

Ronin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 12:59 PM

I think im a good driver, have racen a lot in mta race... The position is not that important to me, just something that involves driving :D

Honestly, I think Drivers have the least important job. They're the taxi drivers of the gang. And what's with helicopters? No one likes helicopters?

Just saying, EVERYONE in the gang gets a motorcycle, but Drivers get them first if we're missing one or something.

There's not too much a Driver can contribute to, so may I ask you become a part of the Combat Squad?

Please, don't force yourself. We can arrange something. Even if not, another member won't hurt, but having no Gunmen, well, we'll have to be arming the taxi drivers of the gang (and the President & RHM) with rifles... just because we have no one doing the dirty work (besides Earthbound). <_<

Can you rethink your decision? Maybe a Bodyguard? I can make it so you drive TOXIC & I around. :P But keep note that driving and killing is not everything we do.

Think about it, what's your 2nd choice? 3rd maybe?

And BTW, I'm giving The Raiders 48 hours to give me their thoughts, I've already got 2/4. Once I've got them all, I'll tell you. :P

#42 little_homer

little_homer

Wiseguy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Finland 

Posted 29 March 2009 - 01:20 PM

Yeah i can be a bodyguard... Protect you guys while you in danger :D

Posted Image

Fucking a pizza's worth it than getting aids.

#43 NotYouHaha

NotYouHaha

Ronin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 10:40 PM

Yeah i can be a bodyguard... Protect you guys while you in danger :D

Alright, little_homer.
The gang has felt that you have passed the requirements greatly and I've decided that we don't require many Drivers, but instead, we need more members in the combat squad. So, we have placed you in the position of a Bodyguard.
You are now the 6th Raider. Congratulations, thanks for applying.

You may now finish up the recruitment process and sign up here on the gang system.

#44 Earthbound

Earthbound

• Elite Members
  • 950 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 01 April 2009 - 08:10 AM

Terrific! Welcome Homer! We're glad to have you on board! :)

Posted Image
I hate to be the one to break it to you, but a clear conscience
is generally the result of a faulty memory, not a faultless life.
Want a new sig? Click here!
GET ON MTA

#45 TOXIC

TOXIC

Right Hand Man of the Raiders

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
  • India 

Posted 04 April 2009 - 04:56 PM

Yeah thats great, we're 6 now..:) Didn't he apply officially?

The Raiders' MC Gang Chat-The Raiders' MC Recruitment

Posted Image
Want a Signature? An Avatar? Any Graphic work? Just checkout the following links :
TOXIC's Graphic Shop or TOXIC's Graphic Gallery

#46 NotYouHaha

NotYouHaha

Ronin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 04:59 PM

Yeah thats great, we're 6 now..:) Didn't he apply officially?

What do you mean? How did he not?

#47 Earthbound

Earthbound

• Elite Members
  • 950 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 05 April 2009 - 12:14 AM

@Tox, he has officially applied. See this link - http://www.thegtapla...h...s&gangid=64.

Posted Image
I hate to be the one to break it to you, but a clear conscience
is generally the result of a faulty memory, not a faultless life.
Want a new sig? Click here!
GET ON MTA

#48 TOXIC

TOXIC

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
  • India 

Posted 06 April 2009 - 06:13 PM

Woooo I'm the richest :P

Posted Image
Want a Signature? An Avatar? Any Graphic work? Just checkout the following links :

#49 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,936 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 09:56 PM

Hey guys, I've recently became a lot more interested in the gang scene and I really like the look of this gang, plus the members. :)

I would like to apply for the gang, definitely. I don't have SA: MP atm so really, I'm fine with just taking the position of an enforcer. I am going to be getting SA and then I'll download MP sometime soon, and then I'll see what I'm actually good at so I can get a position that properly suits me.

Anyway, that's all. :)

#50 WRX22B1998

WRX22B1998

like a Boss

• Elite Members
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 10:29 PM

cool more people, btw the server will be on MTA not SA:MP if im not mistaken

#51 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • 3,936 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 10:31 PM

Oh, hah. My bad. Well i did mean MTA, just to clear things up. :P

#52 TOXIC

TOXIC

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
  • India 

Posted 16 April 2009 - 06:49 AM

Hey Nate good hearing from you. I always thought you were in Crissy's VB Squad, were you?

Posted Image

#53 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • 3,936 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 05:30 PM

Hey Nate good hearing from you. I always thought you were in Crissy's VB Squad, were you?

Ahh, that gang was just a test gang bro. When I joined their gang, I joined because of the fact that I didn't want to be affiliated with the gangs.

Hope that clears shit up. :P

#54 Gerard

Gerard

Underboss

• Administrators
  • 3,873 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:00 PM

Very impressive topic. Will probably use this as an example of how it should be done.

Keep up the good work!

Grand Theft Wiki Manager

And not a single fuck was given that day.

#55 NotYouHaha

NotYouHaha

Ronin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 09:04 PM

Thanks for the overwhelming comments, guys.

Anyways, Nate, I'll just do the usual and ask members about thoughts to let them know and etc. I'll notify you about your status in the gang this Saturday (48 hours from now).

EDIT:

It's been 48 hours and like expected, no one including myself has any reason to deny you acceptance to The Raiders.

Thanks for applying, Nate. You've been accepted into The Raiders as an Enforcer. Just finish up the process and you'll become our 7th member.

If you'd like you apply as a different position, you're free to do so. This is the same for the other members. :D

Edited by NotYouHaha, 18 April 2009 - 08:22 PM.

#56 rohancoolking

rohancoolking

DGP of the NEW YORK POLICE DEPARTMENT

• Banned
  • 119 posts
  • India 

Posted 04 May 2009 - 01:09 AM

holy crap this is the best recriment gang i ever seen i am a good member and i am here for 30 days and i just need to get 100 posts then i can also join ur gang please keep the head of security vacant.
Banned for circumventing a suspension by misusing duplicate accounts

#57 NotYouHaha

NotYouHaha

Ronin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 08:07 PM

Well hello rohancoolking.

Right now, I will just keep my opinion on you, alright? This is not the final verdict.

Chances for you now are slim IMO. This is because of the identity you're lacking around here. It true that you've been here for over a month, it's true that you've got only 52 posts atm, but all that means nothing.

Please, I completely hate it when people just, without logic, do EXACTLY what another says without adding that own zing or identity to that.

Look, this is not a gang that is need of members or just random guys, we need to see your personality. Try to develop some relationships around here and get yourself known. Spamming some smilies in your posts or giving a sentence of opinion is not what I'm talking about.

So you'll need to get yourself known more. If you're going to stay on TGTAP for a month to work on these things, you shouldn't.

Sorry, requirements are only 5% of what you need in this gang. Reputation/personality is the other 95%.
(I should post this quote in the requirements topic). :D

Other members are welcomed to give their opinions... ;)

#58 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • 3,936 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:02 PM

Other members are welcomed to give their opinions... ;)

Bold: Just stick around the forums more Rohan, and get a little more aquainted and such. I don't see a problem with you really(yet), but I also know nothing about you. You're a new member and there's no point in rushing into everything and trying to join a gang, obviously, you'll get turned down.

So for now, I'm saying no. I obviously don't count as the final verdict and this is not a permanent no from me, but I'd like to see you around the forums more before I can give you a proper yes or no.

Oh and, clean up the grammar please. It's A LOT harder for people to read someone's post if the person's not even trying to spell a word correctly and not use proper puncuation. Thanks and, welcome to the forums.

#59 Husky

Husky

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:13 PM

I dont think he should join.

Posted Image

#60 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • 3,936 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:32 PM

I dont think he should join.

I know it's fairly easy to see why he wouldn't be accepted anywhere YET but your vote counts a lot considering you're in the gang, so give a little more reasoning why you don't want him in please.

Spamming some smilies in your posts or giving a sentence of opinion is not what I'm talking about.

Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users