105 replies to this topic

#21 rockstarrem

rockstarrem

#SocialMediaPresence

• Super Mods
  • 4,254 posts
  • United States 

Posted 18 March 2009 - 09:46 PM

Yeah of course, abandoned alleyway and Ten Green Bottles it is. Eventually as your gang progresses the more properties we can get etc. With every gang it's the same. But I'm thinking we start off with two, you're absolutely positive these are the two you want right?

I wanted the abandoned bar, if you don't mind. :P I don't like the Ten Green Bottles, small parking, etc.
Posted ImageAn Abandoned Bar in East Los SantosThis abandoned bar features motorbike parking, an alleyway useful for parking, and a Sprunk machine.

And I confirmed it, it's the red dot on this map:
Posted Image

If it's possible put some bar interior at the door there. If not, use the Ten Green Bottles.

Thanks. :D

Oh, alright. Sometime in MTA show me where you want the enter/exit locations to be for the bar. Since we're going to be using worlds you won't need to worry about fags raiding the place :P.

#22 Earthbound

Earthbound

• Elite Members
  • 950 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 19 March 2009 - 01:19 AM

I should be doing a happy dance right now, but I just woke up. :lolbounce:

Anyways, I know you have MTA. Any specific positions? Start off in the Combat somewhere? Just choose one. It doesn't really matter.

Lol, well I'm glad to be on board. I'll take Gunman. I'm happy to be a lacky for now. :P

I'll throw on a signature and I'll head over to the Chat topic later on this arvo. I'm at work atm.

Posted Image
I hate to be the one to break it to you, but a clear conscience
is generally the result of a faulty memory, not a faultless life.
Want a new sig? Click here!
GET ON MTA

#23 TOXIC

TOXIC

Right Hand Man of the Raiders

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
  • India 

Posted 19 March 2009 - 04:33 AM

Thanks for accepting Mr. President. :)
Yeah I had it a while ago but didn't bother. As you know i got my exams until 21st, I'll be able to do all stuf after that. I hope that doesn't pose any problems to my Gang...

Nice motto.
We're the Raiders. The game is over.

The Raiders' MC Gang Chat-The Raiders' MC Recruitment

Posted Image
Want a Signature? An Avatar? Any Graphic work? Just checkout the following links :
TOXIC's Graphic Shop or TOXIC's Graphic Gallery

#24 WRX22B1998

WRX22B1998

like a Boss

• Elite Members
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 11:39 AM

Hey I'd like to apply for The Raiders. I can play MTA SA

Id like to apply for the driver position

#25 NotYouHaha

NotYouHaha

Ronin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 01:40 PM

Lol, well I'm glad to be on board. I'll take Gunman. I'm happy to be a lacky for now. :P

I'll throw on a signature and I'll head over to the Chat topic later on this arvo. I'm at work atm.

Hey I'd like to apply for The Raiders. I can play MTA SA

Id like to apply for the driver position

We, The Raiders MC, would like to welcome our two newest members, 'Earthbound' and 'WRX22B1998' to The Raiders Motorcycle Club.
Both of you have been given your positions as Gunman, and Driver. We know you two will be powerful assets to The Raiders!

Thank you, and by the way, the President knew instantly that you two would be great members of the gang, and had no delay in welcoming you!

^ Too much?

Back to reality. Now, may I ask you guys apply at the TGTAP gang thing, with your given positions? Thanks.

Thanks for accepting Mr. President. :)
Yeah I had it a while ago but didn't bother. As you know i got my exams until 21st, I'll be able to do all stuf after that. I hope that doesn't pose any problems to my Gang...

Nice motto.
We're the Raiders. The game is over.

Two more days? No sweat. Is there anything else for the gang to do?

It's kind of terrible that Earth's and WRX's timezones don't match with mine well. I'll have to be flexible... I guess.

I'm really, really happy we already have 4 well known members. Daaaamn.

#26 TOXIC

TOXIC

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
  • India 

Posted 19 March 2009 - 04:02 PM

4 well known members? Earthbound, WRX, TOXIC, whose the fourth one. Its Not you Haha.

Lmao.

Posted Image
Want a Signature? An Avatar? Any Graphic work? Just checkout the following links :

#27 Husky

Husky

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 08:13 PM

4 well known members? Earthbound, WRX, TOXIC, whose the fourth one. Its Not you Haha.

Lmao.

That will be ME Whoo!

Posted Image

#28 NotYouHaha

NotYouHaha

Ronin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 08:15 PM

Also, I'd like to welcome Husky into The Raiders Motorcycle Gang. He is very eager to be a Road Captain, but at the moment, he is taking the position of Driver temporarily.

I'm definitely sure Husky will be a great and tough member. He will be a powerful Raider.
Welcome Husky! :)

Edited by NotYouHaha, 19 March 2009 - 08:16 PM.

#29 Earthbound

Earthbound

• Elite Members
  • 950 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 20 March 2009 - 07:06 AM

We, The Raiders MC, would like to welcome our two newest members, 'Earthbound' and 'WRX22B1998' to The Raiders Motorcycle Club.
Both of you have been given your positions as Gunman, and Driver. We know you two will be powerful assets to The Raiders!

Thank you, and by the way, the President knew instantly that you two would be great members of the gang, and had no delay in welcoming you!

^ Too much?

Hehe, thanks for the warm welcome mate.

It's kind of terrible that Earth's and WRX's timezones don't match with mine well. I'll have to be flexible... I guess.

Don't fret mate, I'm pretty flexible on weekends. Whenever is easiest for you will do me fine.

Welcome Husky, and a mega "woohoo" to WRX. Two Aussies in the gang already. Fuck yeah! :P

Posted Image
I hate to be the one to break it to you, but a clear conscience
is generally the result of a faulty memory, not a faultless life.
Want a new sig? Click here!
GET ON MTA

#30 TOXIC

TOXIC

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
  • India 

Posted 20 March 2009 - 02:36 PM

Yeah Husk, Welcome mate :)
I mean woooooooohhhhhhhoooooooooo pooooopies

Posted Image

#31 Husky

Husky

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 02:48 PM

What happend to Toxic? Wasn't he Vice President?

Posted Image

#32 NotYouHaha

NotYouHaha

Ronin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 02:56 PM

What happend to Toxic? Wasn't he Vice President?

Actually, that was a completely stupid idea on my part.

Here's why:

Look, in Mafias, how long would it take to get to RHM (2nd best, I believe)? You'd have to work your way up the ranks.

My idea was that VP could be a 2nd President, someone that I could trust and someone I know would make awesome choices. I had given TOXIC a free-access pass to that position, and that was a completely stupid idea.

TOXIC had done nothing except for a few graphics and he could be VP instantly. Bad idea. It would be better if I could promote people or even have an election.

That's why.

#33 Mpilk901

Mpilk901

Proudly destroying the community since March '07.

• Elite Members
  • 2,505 posts
  •    Scotland 

Posted 22 March 2009 - 03:09 PM

Good decisions NYHH, you'll be a good gang leader!

Nothing to see here, move along

#34 TOXIC

TOXIC

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
  • India 

Posted 22 March 2009 - 03:10 PM

Well, inspite coming down, it ain't any worse. Atleast I can aspire to rise. In case of VP, the only possible promotion was the place of NYH, which was not gonna happen lol. So yeah its ok ofcourse. And I'm happy having Husky, WRX and Erf on my side :) Nice and versatile members :)

Posted Image

#35 Mpilk901

Mpilk901

Proudly destroying the community since March '07.

• Elite Members
  • 2,505 posts
  •    Scotland 

Posted 22 March 2009 - 03:25 PM

It's always better to work your way to the top. I remember I got promoted in the FFM to Crime Boss because of helping out and I was so happy :)

Nothing to see here, move along

#36 Thomas.

Thomas.

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 6,715 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 22 March 2009 - 04:21 PM

I was at the lowest point of the FFM but I managed to make it to rockstarrem's right hand man. Ofcourse it took a few months (half a year) but in July to September 2008 I made the Capo when someone random left for strange reasons (It was either Dirty Harry or Connor, I can't remember who). Then the next person left and I was bumped up, it feels ironic that I was bumped up so far and now I have power to bump others up the gang. Odd...

It's always better to work your way to the top. I remember I got promoted in the FFM to Crime Boss because of helping out and I was so happy :)

Good, you'll be in that position for a while probably - there are no positions that are higher than yours left in the gang and 'm not likely to change anybody's position for a while.

Posted Image
Past member of the Fiore Family Mafia ;_;

#37 Alvas.

Alvas.

Stay Cool !

• Members
  • 1,272 posts
  • India 

Posted 22 March 2009 - 06:26 PM

Yeah NYHH really nice decisions. I took me a lot of while to get into the Consiglerri postition lol. Good luck ! :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#38 little_homer

little_homer

Wiseguy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Finland 

Posted 28 March 2009 - 07:47 PM

Id like to join this gang. I read the requirements and i think im ready. I have mta and i usually play it every day if i can. :D

Posted Image

Fucking a pizza's worth it than getting aids.

#39 NotYouHaha

NotYouHaha

Ronin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:32 PM

Id like to join this gang. I read the requirements and i think im ready. I have mta and i usually play it every day if i can. :D

Alright little_homer. Well, you exceed all the requirements a lot, but I'm going to ask the gang for their thoughts. Don't worry about this, you'll most likely be invited into the gang, just trying to get a routine going everytime someone is interested in joining, alright?

Is there anything you'd like us to know, when thinking about it? Your abilities and how you can help? And also what section/position you'd like to be in? Combat? Transport.?

And I see you've already got a biker sort of signature/avatar. ;) Looks awesome.

#40 little_homer

little_homer

Wiseguy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Finland 

Posted 29 March 2009 - 07:36 AM

I think im a good driver, have racen a lot in mta race... The position is not that important to me, just something that involves driving :D

Posted Image

Fucking a pizza's worth it than getting aids.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users