6 y.o has higher IQ than Einstein.

Damjan

He's smarter than Einstein and he loves alphabets.

Six-year-old Pranav Veera from Chicago has an IQ of 176 - Einstein's was believed to be around 160.

According to the little boy's parents, he can recite the names of the US Presidents in the order they served in office. He can also recite alphabets backward.

This isn't all, given a date back to 2000, this aspiring astronaut can even tell which day of the week it was.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/sixyearold-has-...in/87667-2.html

Genius children really do freak me out, don't know why. Then they grow up and annoy me when they hit 9 or 10 because they then turn into snots. I saw a documentry about children like this and I wanted to throw shoes at them. But I would like that IQ haha so I'm just jealous.

Genius children really do freak me out, don't know why. Then they grow up and annoy me when they hit 9 or 10 because they then turn into snots. I saw a documentry about children like this and I wanted to throw shoes at them. But I would like that IQ haha so I'm just jealous.

I agree. When they're small their like "No, I just want to be normal!" and then when they get older it's "I'm smarter than you, go away idiots"

I agree. When they're small their like "No, I just want to be normal!" and then when they get older it's "I'm smarter than you, go away idiots"

I fucking lol'd.

IQ is great and all, but it's complete bullshit to say that he's "smarter than Einstein." The IQ test is a bunch of random tests that are supposed to gauge your intelligence capability, but that doesn't mean this kid is theorizing about things more important than special relativity and whatnot.

^Yeah. That's what I'm about to post. How if Einstein give that boy a mathematical problem involving Trigonometry and Advanced Algebra? Do you think the boy can answer that?

Yes, more than likely.

Can he come up with the Theory of Relativity or its latter-day equivalent. Not a chance.