Post your mugshots v3!

Chris

Lol in that last pic you look like eminem, and I'd tap that girl in the second pic.

That's my sister, she's 13 years old :P

Your dog is so awesome.

Yeah, she's very ill though. She has fits every months or so (falls on the floor, kicks her legs around and starts biting people but recovers in an hour or so) She's great all the time though.

Meh, I'd wait 3 years.

• 2 weeks later...
Looks like an actual film camera, rather than digital.

@Nate: You've seen lenses like that on a stills camera? WTF. They're always circular in shape rather than rectangular. Most film cameras are similar to the one they're using in those photos.

Yeah, I've seen it before. I'll look for the DeviantArt and send you the link.Takes giant photo's.

EDIT: Talked to my mom about it and we didn't see it on DeviantArt. It was on TV, had a 'Day in the life of a Photographer' type documentary on some channel. Can't remember which though.

Edited by Nate10

Lol at the guy on the right, second pic.

lol i know right, he was actually the director, and in that pic my colleague with the orange tee looks like the DOP (director of photography), I look like the director, and my question is what does Victor (the director) look like? a monkey? :hurrhurr:

in this pic he was kinda harassing me

4643_1158372952870_1034142371_488978_2155572_n.jpg

What type of camera setup were you guys using? I've seen that type of lens of some camera's but not on a video camera.

Yes, Chris is right, that was an ARRIFLEX 16SR2, which means that was a film camera, we were shooting on 16mm.

The rectangular thing wasnt the lens. It is like a case to protect the lens from unwanted reflections. I think it's called 'lens shade', here we call it 'parasolar'.

I found 2 closer looks, they were actually from my filming

3686247735_1fec34bfe2_b.jpg

3687051866_175b04b22b_b.jpg

What type of camera setup were you guys using? I've seen that type of lens of some camera's but not on a video camera.

Yes, Chris is right, that was an ARRIFLEX 16SR2, which means that was a film camera, we were shooting on 16mm.

The rectangular thing wasnt the lens. It is like a case to protect the lens from unwanted reflections. I think it's called 'lens shade', here we call it 'parasolar'.

Yay for my knowledge :)

And yeah "lens hood" is the correct term in English, lens shade works too I guess ;)

Oh, wow. Kokane is back.

You seem to have changed a lot though. Haven't followed anything, since this is the first time I've posted in quite some time, but nice to see you again anyway.

Too few females at this place... Boring experience in the long run, haha.

By the way, awesome suit Draftermatt ;) I dig it.