Post your mugshots v3!

Chris

Ha I was literally just about to post and ask if that was school uniform you were wearing (not sure what else it would be to be honest), does look pretty posh, is that typical for Indonesia or do you actually go to a really decent school or something?

@Noodle: Careful, she's only 13 (assuming same age as warrior13 says he is) :P

Nice girl eh. But the uniform is just too fancy :P

EDIT : Oh fuck! UO must be a member of a biker gang

Yeah, she's the girl I like :wub::blush: that's why it's my lucky pic!(just got it today!)

About the uniform, I only wear that on Wednesdays and Fridays and I seem to like it since I don't have to tuck my clothes in :D

It's not really that fancy (especially mine, it's got a hole somewhere on the shirt :lol:) just a buttoned shirt and a pair of black pants with a lot patterns on it, maybe that's why it looks fancy

Edited by warrior13

Ha I was literally just about to post and ask if that was school uniform you were wearing (not sure what else it would be to be honest), does look pretty posh, is that typical for Indonesia or do you actually go to a really decent school or something?

@Noodle: Careful, she's only 13 (assuming same age as warrior13 says he is) :P

To answer your question, I go to a private school and that uniform is not really that fancy as you can see my reply to Unnamed Noodle here.

I don't know if it's typicall in the whole country but it is typicall in my home town, I think it's to represent which school I go to.

@Noodle and Chris: What are you guys talking about?

Lol, that's why you kinda seemed nervous in that pic. In my school (or university wtf?), we just have one uniform during the whole week and it is far simple than yours :P

I look nervous? Yeah well, I was infront of her friends (probably about 5 of em) and I was actually pretty happy.

How can your uniforms be even more simple? I guess your uniform is just a singlet and an underwear! :lol:

Edited by warrior13

Lol, that's why you kinda seemed nervous in that pic. In my school (or university wtf?), we just have one uniform during the whole week and it is far simple than yours :P

I look nervous? Yeah well, I was infront of her friends (probably about 5 of em) and I was actually pretty happy.

How can your uniforms be even more simple? I guess your uniform is just a singlet and an underwear! :lol:

Our uniform is just plain white and dark green pants which makes me a some sort of grove street gangster.

Nice girl eh. But the uniform is just too fancy :P

EDIT : Oh fuck! UO must be a member of a biker gang

Yeah, she's the girl I like :wub::blush: that's why it's my lucky pic!(just got it today!)

About the uniform, I only wear that on Wednesdays and Fridays and I seem to like it since I don't have to tuck my clothes in :D

It's not really that fancy (especially mine, it's got a hole somewhere on the shirt :lol:) just a buttoned shirt and a pair of black pants with a lot patterns on it, maybe that's why it looks fancy

EDIT: No, I'm not a member of a biker gang, the motorbike here sucks anyway! they sound like lawnmowers and the way people drive their bikes here are like dumbasses

@BOLD: Yeah, that isn't exclusive to where you live lol, we get a lot of people like that around where I live, they turn 16, pass a CBT and go mental and a glorified hairdrier.

2834_1130714821839_1046303140_401734_2014106_n.jpg

One of my very best photos from this year.I may have posted it before in the FFM private forum but not in here. I may have another photo after my hair has been cut.

me2.jpg

that was me 2 weeks ago at school

You look a little bit startled it that :P

Nah lol, whenever my mates take pictures of me I always have the undying urge to pull a stupid face lol, that was the one I came up with that day =]

Lol in that last pic you look like eminem, and I'd tap that girl in the second pic.

That's my sister, she's 13 years old :P

Your dog is so awesome.

Yeah, she's very ill though. She has fits every months or so (falls on the floor, kicks her legs around and starts biting people but recovers in an hour or so) She's great all the time though.

I still think that you look like Doctor Who in that picture.

Me after climbing a mountain which is about 4000 metres high in India. Had to practically crawl on my own in the snow to reach the peak. Did that for my Duke of Edinburgh Silver award.

n679295071_6153399_3477608.jpg

A photo of me from Christmas.

n678605452_5841081_6901.jpg

Some random pic of me at some party

n568775575_5566788_7797.jpg

Might post later if I'm bothered, just got in now and I'm tired.

Edited by Mpilk901

I still think that you look like Doctor Who in that picture.

Me after climbing a mountain which is about 4000 metres high in India. Had to practically crawl on my own in the snow to reach the peak. Did that for my Duke of Edinburgh Silver award.

n679295071_6153399_3477608.jpg

Doctor Who and his sidekick(?) :P

Anyway, I'll have to do that Duke of Edinburgh award thing in about a year. My history teacher leads it in my school and tells me all about it and what it's like. I think we'd have to climb Ben Nevis or go hillwalking around Central Scotland... sounds fun.