Post your mugshots v3!

Chris

I think that was his point. I'd much rather look like Sylar than Spock though, for obvious reasons.

@Husky: Who/What the fuck is Ed Hardy?

EDIT: Googled. And no. We don't have any stores in the UK. I looked at their clothing, not really my style. Also it's expensive as fuck. Jeans for $221?

Bold: Haha. Reminds me when there used to be this show on Bravo about the lives of YOUNG rich real estate people. This one kid was hanging out with a couple friends in his fucking mansion, and one of his friends commented on his jeans saying something along the lines of, "Oh hey I love your jeans btw" and the fuckin kid said, "Yeah they were on sale for $750 so I had to get 'em ."

Then I cried a little.

I think that was his point. I'd much rather look like Sylar than Spock though, for obvious reasons.

@Husky: Who/What the fuck is Ed Hardy?

EDIT: Googled. And no. We don't have any stores in the UK. I looked at their clothing, not really my style. Also it's expensive as fuck. Jeans for $221?

Yup, mudafaka. Thats the clothes my mum buys for me :awesome: I bet you were like " What dah fawck? "

Edited by Husky