Post your mugshots v3!

Chris

I can't explain, but do you know(or remember) the room there full of crows? Where there are several pictures? And the last picture have someting under it (I think its a button) which can be activated. Is there anything hidden in it? I'm stuck there, and I know there's really hidden there which can help me.

I can't explain, but do you know(or remember) the room there full of crows? Where there are several pictures? And the last picture have someting under it (I think its a button) which can be activated. Is there anything hidden in it? I'm stuck there, and I know there's really hidden there which can help me.

The idea of it is "life" so it goes from being a newborn baby to being an old man/death.

Do it in this order:

Newborn baby -> Infant -> Lively boy -> Young man -> Middle aged man -> Old man -> Final painting (the one that isn't on the same wall as the other pictures)

Just click yes to push each switch as you go along in that order. Just don't shoot the crows, they wont come after you until you grab the crest but after you grab it, just run out, you don't need to waste ammo on them.

Thanks, YJ.

That's the last crest right? What happens if you open the door that requires the three of them? The door which has the hallway that is mossy?

There are 4 crests. When you get all 4, you get to go outside.

I love the guardhouse! That's my favourite part of the game.

I'm gonna post a pic just so no one complains about us going off topic, lol.

007.jpg

Ignore the sign, it's my username in another forum and we were all messing around about a big joke there that if you are a girl and don't post a pic of yourself holding a sign, you aren't real, lol.

Nope, you still have a while to go.

Once you go outside, you have to go to the guardhouse, back to the mansion for a bit, back outside to the underground caves and then off to the lab.

Do you mean Barry? He comes back but he can die, depending on what you choose at the part where you fight Yawn (the big snake) again in the piano room.

No, wait, I think he dies depending on what choices you make in the underground caves. Yeah, I think that's it. I haven't played it in a while :P

Edited by YellowJacket

Nope, you still have a while to go.

Once you go outside, you have to go to the guardhouse, back to the mansion for a bit, back outside to the underground caves and then off to the lab.

Do you mean Barry? He comes back but he can die, depending on what you choose at the part where you fight Yawn (the big snake) again in the piano room.

No, wait, I think he dies depending on what choices you make in the underground caves. Yeah, I think that's it. I haven't played it in a while :P

What happens in the caves? In the lab?

I'll get us back on topic then...

long-hair-is-longxyo.jpg

Long hair is long. Though you can't really tell from the pic. But yeah I haven't had it cut since the last pics I posted, which were taken in January. So it's been 3 months, longest I've ever gone without having it cut. Was hoping it would look decent when longer but because of my shitty hairline and the fact it kinda curls at the ends when long, there's nothing I can do with it that looks good on me. So yeah it's a fucking mess here, didn't even bother to gel it or anything... having it cut tomorrow so I'll be back to normal :P

Also that is a terrible picture, apologies in advance if I drove any viewers away from the topic :P