Post your mugshots v3!

Chris

The latest topic for you to all post your ugly mugs here :D

I don't have any new pics to start us off so hopefully someone else can do the honours. It's about time for a new thread anyway, the old one was filling with pages of broken links and there were arguments forming on so many pages. Hopefully we'll have none of that this time. I'm sure you all heard your mothers' says "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" - we won't be strictly enforcing it but please be nice. The thread is just a bit of fun for everyone to see what each other really looks like. Comments/discussion is of course allowed. But please contribute something rather than descending into argument ;)

If you have no new pics but wanna get some from the old threads:

v1 March '04 - December '05

v2 January '06 - March '09

EDIT: Ok never mind, I'll start with a couple of relatively recent pics:

IMG_2316xal.jpg

imsohotlololjk8bna5b.jpg

IMG_2379fpf7rf.jpg

IMG_2316xal.jpg

You seriously look a bit like my brother when he is sober in that picture (which is next to never). It almost freaked me out before I saw the other pictures.

I looked for one of him sober, but I can only find ones of us drunk :cheers: We don't always get along too well before the booze is brought out.

Untitled-2.jpg

I'll do a bit of raping here and then I'll never post in this thread for a while. First one is old. Rest are new. Ignore my nail polish, I've been too lazy to remove it and do a new colour.

056.jpg

006-3.jpg

First Picture: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Second: You look exactly like my X-Girlfriend (well kind of because of the hairstyle), who is now F***ing my best friend :( lmao.

I'll do a bit of raping here and then I'll never post in this thread for a while. First one is old. Rest are new. Ignore my nail polish, I've been too lazy to remove it and do a new colour.

010-1.jpg

050.jpg

054.jpg

049.jpg

051.jpg

056.jpg

006-3.jpg

Very nice YJ! Your GTA collection is very attractive. I wish I also had that collection because I already threw my GTA classics. Bleh