Chris

Mod/Download Approval FAQ

71 posts in this topic

There are plenty of other sites that may accept you. Chris doesn't have to approve anything he doesn't want to. I just don't think he wants Nazi mods on his website.

Well maybe you can see it in my way : you are driving a car drving over some b*tches and a cop or two you are tooooooo boored ! You make Vice City war 2 and take on the Nazi outfit to look more World War 2 like Recommended vehicles and weapons m4,cop car ,rhino,seasparrow and sparrow

But if you still think it is not good enough then ok you guys made the website :'(

Erm WW2 was fought with bolt action rifles and sub-machine guns like the Thomson, not with M4's.

Sorry to be off-topic

Erm WW2 was fought with bolt action rifles and sub-machine guns like the Thomson, not with M4's.

Sorry to be off-topic

You are 100% right but I'm not so weapon lover as many other members here in our community

so i just used a m4 but i meant the skin.

Sorry to be OT

Edited by TommyVercitti

Wow I really do need to get on top of this. Will get that approved right now. Anyone else angry because I didn't approve your mod, add your reply here. I'll see to it as soon as I see your reply.

Will be gradually working my way through the huge list as and when I can.

Please help:

You accidentally put "Glenster's GTA III Starter Package" in the GTA IV Save Games section instead of the GTA III Save Games section.

i,ve uploded a mod about a week ago and it doesn't approve yet please approve it its made by me believe me.please approve it if anything got wrong i wll be happy to repair or something.

G'day, I was wondering as to why my mods were not approved, I then saw this topic and thought I would upload some more of my Mods and get them all approved at once.

They are in the "Vice City - Cars" section, if you need evidence of the files I have them on http://www.gtagarage.com and my website, http://www.almost610.dmon.com also if you want to find them on GTAG view this page http://almost610.dmon.com/All-My-Mods-V4.htm

I uploaded a tool called Carcols Editor recently for GTA III. I also plan on releasing one for GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas and maybe GTA IV. Hell maybe even GTA V! I assure you it's worthy of The GTA Place. I also have some old San Andreas clothes I created for this site years ago. They all have good ratings and a high amounts of traffic. Just look up npsgta. Thanks.

I uploaded a tool I wrote with Visual Studio 12 called Carcols Editor for GTA III. It's been about 3 days now waiting for approval. I was wondering if any moderators are online so they could approve it. I'd like to get feedback on it. I plan on writing a few more carcols.dat editors for GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas and GTA IV as well. Thanks. - npsgta

post-94815-0-60444400-1370710429_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

Sorry about that, your files have been approved now. Nice work :)

Thanks Chris! I now have a carcols editor for every game. I uploaded all four final versions. Thanks.

Hey GTA Place, please approved my GTA San Andreas Save Game iOS 100% Completed, I posted it two days ago.

I find it hard to believe you completed the game 100% in under a week on an iOS device.. :rolleyes: