How do I Upload a... Save file

i've gotte messages on this other game about, my GTA LCS save file...

but i don't no how to make it a download they want it because it has...

- a hunter helicopter [it spawns if you open the garage in that place]

- glitched bikes that if you ride in water it doesnt break/you don't die [bullet proof]

- black cars infernus, [forget other 2] [bullet proof- crash proof [doesnt break]]

- unlimited ammunition

- 100% complete [ i did that]

- 100/100 hidden packages.

well what you would wanna do, plug your psp into your pc via usb, enable usb mode.

then go to my computer and open up the removable disk that your PSP is. then open the folder PSP, then the folder SAVEDATA, then in there is the folder ULUS10041 . that has your liberty city save in it. make a ZIP file of that entire folder, then just put it on zshare.net or another site like that.

the folder i mentioned above (ULUS10041) will be the right folder if you are using a USA version of the game. if its a EUR version it'll be ULES00151.

Edited by WRX22B1998

Fuck file-sharing websites. Follow his instructions though.

For the GTA community, it would be best to upload to a well known and popular fansite with a huge downloads database. Both of you have clearly failed to realise that, but you're actually on one right now, and our upload form is just a click away.

Fuck file-sharing websites. Follow his instructions though.

For the GTA community, it would be best to upload to a well known and popular fansite with a huge downloads database. Both of you have clearly failed to realise that, but you're actually on one right now, and our upload form is just a click away.

Chris agreed!

If you wanna try it out if you got it for psp [lcs] its a great save file in my oppinion, a hunter helicopter spawns, if you open the staunton garage[ outside of garage]

the leone bike in there is glitched, so if you drive it in water it's unkillable [you teleport to surface]

in the 3rd islands thing it doesnt work with water but the crashing no damage is done it can only break from being flipped upside down.