Samil

Suicide(?) Guy

10 posts in this topic

Yeah ok so... in 'Phnom Penh '86', when flying towards Prawn Island, under a bridge I saw a guy that fell in the water.The guy was dressed in some blue overalls and a blue cap.He looked like the ones that were protesting in the mission 'Riot'.Did you saw him too?

I wonder if it was a suicide or a crime.Who knows?

He didn't spawn UNDER.He could've spawn some meters away from the bridge though, because he fell after I passed the bridge.

Edited by Samil

I'm pretty sure that it's meant to be an easter egg, and a pretty awesome one at that! It happens just after you fly under the bridge. Turn the camera so it points behind the helicopter, and you'll see him falling. I don't think it's a glitch because it happens everytime I do that mission, and the ped doesn't normally spawn anywhere, just in the Riot mission, and in Phnom Penh '86.

I would reckon that the guy was commiting suicide after losing his job at the construction place after the riot.

I tell you one trick.Maybe heres explanation.

You gonna need to throw the car in water from a crowded shore.Jump from car in seconds before it fall underwater.Then get hard gun and shoot the car til it explodes.Then if shore WAS crowded,people start to run into that car and whole crowd willl suicide,drowning.