• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Claude-Speed

Claude-Speed

Liberty'City Threat

• Banned
  • 78 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 11:20 PM

if so tell me and i'l go to it. Also, do i need custom firmware for cheat device?

-PSP.

#2 Husky

Husky

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 01:28 AM

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

You need some one who lives near you to play online with. Its not like the PS3/360 online play where you can play with people around the world. Its just like next door nieghbor play. Like the Nintendo DS.

Posted Image

#3 WRX22B1998

WRX22B1998

like a Boss

• Elite Members
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 01:55 AM

yeah as husky said, multiplayer for GTA on PSP, its just ad-hoc. you gotta play with someone like within 20m of you. you cant play over the net (unfortunately)

and yes you do need custom firmware for cheat device

Edited by WRX22B1998, 10 March 2009 - 01:55 AM.

#4 Claude-Speed

Claude-Speed

Liberty'City Threat

• Banned
  • 78 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 09:10 PM

yeah as husky said, multiplayer for GTA on PSP, its just ad-hoc. you gotta play with someone like within 20m of you. you cant play over the net (unfortunately)

\

Your, PSPS are messed up then, mine lets me play around the world o.O i was playing with some guy in toronto an im in welland..

#5 Husky

Husky

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 09:52 PM

\

Your, PSPS are messed up then, mine lets me play around the world o.O i was playing with some guy in toronto an im in welland..

There is no Playstation network on the PSP. Since when did they make a PSP with online play? SINCE WHEN? Show us a source to prove it

Posted Image

#6 claude-5

claude-5

UK have the $ on their keyboard, so why dont US have the £

• Members
  • 887 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 11:34 PM

\

There is no Playstation network on the PSP. Since when did they make a PSP with online play? SINCE WHEN? Show us a source to prove it

some PSP games DO have online play, but not GTA, and PSP DOES have PSN but you can only access the PS store for demos and PS1 games and stuff

Posted Image

TOXIC worked on this sig, and im greatful :D

#7 Ryder Johnson

Ryder Johnson

Hustler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts
  • United States 

Posted 10 March 2009 - 11:36 PM

You can play with wi-fi, I was playing midnight club dub edition with someone in Finland.

#8 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 11:39 PM

You can play with wi-fi, I was playing midnight club dub edition with someone in Finland.

Only with certain games. MC may support it, but LCS and VCS definitely do not.

You have not, and never will play over the internet on either of those games. The only way you can play multiplayer is over a self contained ad hoc network.

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#9 Husky

Husky

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 11:40 PM

Since when? Well I never knew that :P anyway what Ryder said its not for GTA and as what I said too.

Posted Image

#10 WRX22B1998

WRX22B1998

like a Boss

• Elite Members
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 11:54 PM

lol yeah there IS online play (infrastructure) just not for GTA. other games have it.

Since when did they make a PSP with online play? SINCE WHEN?

:hurrhurr:

#11 MeZaMe YuMe_MoMoKu

MeZaMe YuMe_MoMoKu

Anime lover, esp. Naruto lover.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 07:37 AM

LCS and VCS don't have, but it good idea to play them online.
Former NecroAssassin, who loves sadomasochism.
GTA Fan and Addict.

I recommend you guys visit the all-new PayneKillers.com!

#12 hotfireball

hotfireball

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 24 May 2009 - 05:13 PM

\

How did You play around the world mine only lets me play within 20m How can you play all the way around the world?
Did you Use some kind of firmware or somethin cuase thats messed up.
I would really like to know how you are able to play all the way around the world!

#13 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 01:30 AM

\

A lot of games have infrastructure play.

Only with certain games. MC may support it, but LCS and VCS definitely do not.

You have not, and never will play over the internet on either of those games. The only way you can play multiplayer is over a self contained ad hoc network.

Actually, there is a way to do it, but it requires work that isn't worth it, and it's just extending your ad-hoc play to the internet.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users