68 replies to this topic

#41 Kitsune Inferno

Kitsune Inferno

Harbinger of Ownage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 09:10 PM

Add Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood to my previous list. Maybe Firefly, too. It seems really awesome, it's just that I haven't had time to watch anything other than the pilot.

Edited by L-RiC, 12 April 2009 - 09:24 PM.

Yeah, I'm new here. Don't piss me off and we'll be fine. :D

Aw, my first post. You may call it "arrogant". I prefer "foreshadowing".

#42 Smoke-E

Smoke-E

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • United States 

Posted 13 April 2009 - 10:39 PM

family guy simpsons bones etc

#43 EvoLuTioN

EvoLuTioN

Call me Evo ...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,442 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 02:23 PM

Started watching Heroes and Sopranos today. Both amazing shows. Had watched a few episodes of The Sopranos on tv about 3-4 years back I think, Gonna watch it from the start now. Still have to complete Season 3 of Dexter, Season 4 airs in September which should be epic.

Gotta clear some space on the hard drive :/

Reality - An illusion caused by Alcohol Deficiency

Posted Image
xfire|Steam ID : evolutionevoz

#44 Slyde

Slyde

Beep.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 22 April 2009 - 02:52 PM

OMG yes i so want to see Dexter season 4. Oh and right now i'm so into 24. Too bad the show isn't friendly to new viewers cause it is so damn great.

I got into a new show also, How I Met Your Mother. Great show, got all 4 seasons, just finished watching the first.
bloop

#45 EvoLuTioN

EvoLuTioN

Call me Evo ...

• Members
  • 2,442 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 03:33 PM

How I met your mother is a cool show too. I got some of the season 1 episodes of 24 from a friend the other day, The concept seems nice but they were episode files were pretty crappy rips, bad audio etc. Makes it tough shifting to that when most of the stuff you are watching is Dvd quality.

Watched the first ep of Californication a week back I think. Didn't like it too much, Just seemed like sex and sex. Does the plot get interesting later on? I see some of you guys like it here?
Used to watch Chuck back in 2007 I think when the first season came out, Somewhere after the 5-6th episode it started to get a bit boring. Also I like watching 2-3 episodes together, At that time I had to get one ep per week.

Edited by EvoLuTioN, 22 April 2009 - 05:02 PM.

Posted Image

#46 Ivan

Ivan

Too far to get home.

• Members
  • 2,996 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 05:43 PM

How I met your mother is a cool show too. I got some of the season 1 episodes of 24 from a friend the other day, The concept seems nice but they were episode files were pretty crappy rips, bad audio etc. Makes it tough shifting to that when most of the stuff you are watching is Dvd quality.

Watched the first ep of Californication a week back I think. Didn't like it too much, Just seemed like sex and sex. Does the plot get interesting later on? I see some of you guys like it here?
Used to watch Chuck back in 2007 I think when the first season came out, Somewhere after the 5-6th episode it started to get a bit boring. Also I like watching 2-3 episodes together, At that time I had to get one ep per week.

Californication is awesome and so is How I met your mother, they're my two favourite show at the moment, Californication does have a lot of sex scenes, which is a good thing :P and the plot, well the plot is a bit random but funny as hell.
Too bad I've been missing out on the 3rd season of Dexter, I really love that show.
Posted Image

Thanks to Greensabre.

#47 EvoLuTioN

EvoLuTioN

Call me Evo ...

• Members
  • 2,442 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 09:00 AM

Just finished watching the second and third ep of Heroes. Gets more epic as the plot progresses, Love the Hiro part of the story.

well the plot is a bit random but funny as hell.
Too bad I've been missing out on the 3rd season of Dexter, I really love that show.

I clearly missed something here, Thought it was drama.

Dexter's season 1 was amazingly epic. 2 was pretty awesome too, But yeah I think I like Season 1 more than 2 and probably 3 too. Also my episodes or Season3 has a bit of Static/fuzzy sound in the audio which gets really annoying once you notice it.

Posted Image

#48 Slyde

Slyde

Beep.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 28 April 2009 - 06:33 AM

Heroes and Chuck finale just aired. Chuck's finale gave me a super orgasm. Srsly.
bloop

#49 The Bossman

The Bossman

The Unholy Trio

• Members
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 07:55 PM

Time to bump this up. I'm about to watch a show on BBC1, called Occupation, starting at 9PM. It's a drama about the Iraq war, and it's gonna be on for 3 consecutive nights at 9PM. It looks excellent, and is apparently quite harrowing to watch. Will give my verdict at a later date.

Prcd1Cj.jpg

'Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather'

#50 EvoLuTioN

EvoLuTioN

Call me Evo ...

• Members
  • 2,442 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 01:51 PM

After my last post I completed Season 1 and 2 of Heroes, Season 3 of Dexter, Season 1 of Joey, Season 3 of The IT Crowd which was pretty awesome and Season 1 and 2 of Futurama.

Watching/Still have to watch Two and Half men, Completed Season 1 and about halfway through season 2, Heroes Season 3 and 4, Scrubs season 6/7/8 and Psych season 2 and 3.

Posted Image

#51 Damjan

Damjan

We are using Linux daily to UP our productivity - so UP yours

• Members
  • 2,527 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 01:58 PM

Just Shoot Me.

Posted Image

#52 Huckleberry Pie

Huckleberry Pie

"There's always something,"

• Members
  • 2,978 posts
  • Philippines 

Posted 18 June 2009 - 01:32 AM

Not really a video, but some YTMNDs that I made or voted at.

Edited by Huckleberry Pie, 18 June 2009 - 01:32 AM.

Posted Image

Ubisoft should take a look at this...
"We love Him because He first loved us." - 1 John 4:9-10

#53 The Bossman

The Bossman

The Unholy Trio

• Members
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 03:47 PM

Just watching Deal Or No Deal, have it on in the background. 8 box stage and £250,000 is still there.

Prcd1Cj.jpg

'Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather'

#54 Gycu

Gycu

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,661 posts
  • Romania 

Posted 18 June 2009 - 06:41 PM

I'm currently watching season 4 of South Park, it's great, tough they mock somehow Romania in the 3rd episode, not getting pissed or anything, it's just a cartoon ffs. On TV, I'm watching CSI Miami (last episode of the 5th season will air today) and CSI New York.
Now a question, is the show I keep hearing about that good, I'm talking about that new one, Dexter, is it really good or just overrated? I kinda miss Prison Break, need a show to keep me on the endge of my seat like that one.
To end for today, *Cartman voice* screw you guys, I'm going home. Always wanted to say that. :awesome:
Posted Image

#55 EvoLuTioN

EvoLuTioN

Call me Evo ...

• Members
  • 2,442 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 03:03 AM

Dexter is really good, especially season 1. Just watch the first few episodes should be enough to get you addicted to it.

Posted Image

#56 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,938 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 03:24 AM

Yeah Dexter is fucking awesome. I was the one who got Evo watching it :P

#57 WRX22B1998

WRX22B1998

like a Boss

• Elite Members
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 03:40 AM

lol yeah dexter is really good im up to sorta the end of s3. i think e10. i was watching the office and south park when it was on, but south park isnt back til october i think. im watching burn notice, how i met your mother and dexter now. oh and top gear australia (thats on tv) its shit compared to the UK version though.

#58 Spider-Vice

Spider-Vice

Pest Control

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,019 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 01:03 PM

I'm currently watching season 4 of South Park, it's great, tough they mock somehow Romania in the 3rd episode, not getting pissed or anything, it's just a cartoon ffs. On TV, I'm watching CSI Miami (last episode of the 5th season will air today) and CSI New York.
Now a question, is the show I keep hearing about that good, I'm talking about that new one, Dexter, is it really good or just overrated? I kinda miss Prison Break, need a show to keep me on the endge of my seat like that one.
To end for today, *Cartman voice* screw you guys, I'm going home. Always wanted to say that. :awesome:

Isn't CSI NY that's going to the 5th Season finale and not Miami?

Posted Image

#59 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 01:11 PM

lol yeah dexter is really good im up to sorta the end of s3. i think e10. i was watching the office and south park when it was on, but south park isnt back til october i think. im watching burn notice, how i met your mother and dexter now. oh and top gear australia (thats on tv) its shit compared to the UK version though.

Haha :awesome:

TG UK is back on sunday, too :P

Been watchin' loads of family guy and Big Bang theory.

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#60 WRX22B1998

WRX22B1998

like a Boss

• Elite Members
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 12:23 AM

Haha :awesome:

TG UK is back on sunday, too :P

Been watchin' loads of family guy and Big Bang theory.

ah cool. yeah big bang theory, the chick in that show is pretty hot :P

i wonder if SBS will have the new top gear on monday or whatever..

just checked, its not :(

Edited by WRX22B1998, 20 June 2009 - 12:24 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users