Shows you are watching now

Slyde

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

yeah i remember CatDog to same with the show 'But ugly martians' i used to watch those all the time when i was i kid,i still can't believe nickelcrap(nickelodeon)started making all these stupid 2000's shows like sponge bop and fairy odd parents meh its all crap now,its similar to youtube now >.< the only shows i actually can stand to watch is either Naruto,witch is utterly boring now since i have seen all of them and According to Jim,that shows funny..kinda..

My brother lent me Prison Break Season 1, and it's pretty fuckin' awesome tbh.

Only 2 eps in, including pilot, but it's obvious there's alot going on, and alot of potential for the story to develop.

I've watched every episode but they took it too far, kind of like how they did with Lost. The story just keeps droning on and there always ends up being a way how they fail or something. Kind of annoyed at it.

Season 1 of Prison Break is the best. Watch all the seasons. I just watched all six seasons of 24 just so I could start season 7 :P Fucking addictive stuff.

Currently I'm watching all these, in alphabetical order:

American Dad

Californication

Crash

Dexter

Dollhouse

Entourage

Family Guy

Heroes

Lost

Prison Break

Robot Chicken

Scrubs

South Park

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

The Big Bang Theory

The Unit

I was also watching these shows, but lost interest due to them becoming kinda boring/stupid:

Chuck

Fringe

Other stuff I watched but has finished, was cancelled, or whatever

Firefly

The 4400

The Sopranos

The War at Home - (I thought Kaylee DeFer was pretty hot which was the main reason I watched this :P )

Yes, I watch a lot of TV shows. And yes, those ones are all American.... have a guess how I stay up to date with them all :P;)

yeah i remember CatDog to same with the show 'But ugly martians' i used to watch those all the time when i was i kid,i still can't believe nickelcrap(nickelodeon)started making all these stupid 2000's shows like sponge bop and fairy odd parents meh its all crap now,its similar to youtube now >.< the only shows i actually can stand to watch is either Naruto,witch is utterly boring now since i have seen all of them and According to Jim,that shows funny..kinda..

Fairly OddParents is actually funny. Naruto is shit, I don't care how "good the story actually is!!!!". Never watched Butt Ugly Martians, but I'm pretty sure that came around in the 2000's, also. Seems stupid.

I sort of like The Big Bang Theory, but I really fucking like How I Met Your Mother. That show is pretty amusing.

well spaz your right about the naruto shit cause it is pretty stupid,the only reason why i even watched or watch that show is mostly cause 1 of my friends makes me watch it,as to fairy odd parents,to me there not really funny,maybe a few eps where funny but most of them to me were not funny at all,and but ugly martians was a 1998-2001 show and they where pretty good of a show,for its time,i mostly like to look back at some of the eps and laugh at them,oh my red neck wedding i love to watch that show just cause its pretty stupid....yeah

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OMG yes i so want to see Dexter season 4. Oh and right now i'm so into 24. Too bad the show isn't friendly to new viewers cause it is so damn great.

I got into a new show also, How I Met Your Mother. Great show, got all 4 seasons, just finished watching the first.

How I met your mother is a cool show too. I got some of the season 1 episodes of 24 from a friend the other day, The concept seems nice but they were episode files were pretty crappy rips, bad audio etc. Makes it tough shifting to that when most of the stuff you are watching is Dvd quality.

Watched the first ep of Californication a week back I think. Didn't like it too much, Just seemed like sex and sex. Does the plot get interesting later on? I see some of you guys like it here?

Used to watch Chuck back in 2007 I think when the first season came out, Somewhere after the 5-6th episode it started to get a bit boring. Also I like watching 2-3 episodes together, At that time I had to get one ep per week.

Edited by EvoLuTioN

How I met your mother is a cool show too. I got some of the season 1 episodes of 24 from a friend the other day, The concept seems nice but they were episode files were pretty crappy rips, bad audio etc. Makes it tough shifting to that when most of the stuff you are watching is Dvd quality.

Watched the first ep of Californication a week back I think. Didn't like it too much, Just seemed like sex and sex. Does the plot get interesting later on? I see some of you guys like it here?

Used to watch Chuck back in 2007 I think when the first season came out, Somewhere after the 5-6th episode it started to get a bit boring. Also I like watching 2-3 episodes together, At that time I had to get one ep per week.

Californication is awesome and so is How I met your mother, they're my two favourite show at the moment, Californication does have a lot of sex scenes, which is a good thing :P and the plot, well the plot is a bit random but funny as hell.

Too bad I've been missing out on the 3rd season of Dexter, I really love that show.

Just finished watching the second and third ep of Heroes. Gets more epic as the plot progresses, Love the Hiro part of the story.

well the plot is a bit random but funny as hell.

Too bad I've been missing out on the 3rd season of Dexter, I really love that show.

I clearly missed something here, Thought it was drama.

Dexter's season 1 was amazingly epic. 2 was pretty awesome too, But yeah I think I like Season 1 more than 2 and probably 3 too. Also my episodes or Season3 has a bit of Static/fuzzy sound in the audio which gets really annoying once you notice it.

• 1 month later...

Time to bump this up. I'm about to watch a show on BBC1, called Occupation, starting at 9PM. It's a drama about the Iraq war, and it's gonna be on for 3 consecutive nights at 9PM. It looks excellent, and is apparently quite harrowing to watch. Will give my verdict at a later date.

After my last post I completed Season 1 and 2 of Heroes, Season 3 of Dexter, Season 1 of Joey, Season 3 of The IT Crowd which was pretty awesome and Season 1 and 2 of Futurama.

Watching/Still have to watch Two and Half men, Completed Season 1 and about halfway through season 2, Heroes Season 3 and 4, Scrubs season 6/7/8 and Psych season 2 and 3.